WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just to highlight one very valid point.

When one person is Town and they do something that warrants a host of folks, usually other Town members, to go after them for the lynch. It should be noted that a OMGUS defence is 100% valid.

I am a massive advocate of them, and people should not be so quick to dismiss them.

WIFOM defences also have there place in every game if you ARE town and are trying to defend yourself.

So can we please quit with the 'You defence is cack and smells of poop' attacks, they are just as clich

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yes, I have been very Macavity in this game - visiting my brother Phil.

Anyway, let's see if we can't remedy some of that right now.

I don't think Mike is necessarily Scum - he can be a bit overbearing in these games, and his behaviour this time around is more of the same, I think. That's not to say he isn't Scum - I just don't think his declarations of such absolutes as "if you're trying to work out TDK's message, you're Scum" are a clear indicator of Scumminess, annoying as they might be. He'll end up getting lynched later anyway, we all know it - as I've said before many times, Mike getting lynched is almost codified into UKFF MS rules now; has he ever been able to finish a game?

bristep's answer to Dazz' question was a bit evasive, I thought - yes, he should only vote for you if he thinks you're Scum, but that wasn't what he meant by his question and I'm pretty sure you know this. He was asking for reasons as to why he shouldn't think that you're Scum and therefore vote for you, and you pretty much dodged this with a facile and/or "talking to Grandma" answer. That's put you up on my radar a few notches; not concrete enough for a lynch, but enough for me to keep a much closer eye on your posts than before.

Snake seems to be going down the nonchalant route that Teedy's gone for; as to whether it makes either him or Teedy Scum, I haven't a solitary scooby, but I'm very wary of writing them off just because they've gone into Bizarro mode. On the one hand, they haven't said or done anything that could be construed as particularly Scummy, but by the same token the random fluff they've been posting would be a perfect cover for them - they could sail through the game without anything to pull them up on.

unfitfinlay's a canny player who's very good at playing his cards to his chest - having overseen his debut game, I'm well aware of this fact. That said, nothing jumps out as yet.

I must admit, I had no read on Lion at all, so it's a bit of a surprise to find he was Scum, and a Roleblocker at that.

Kenny's been pretty inocuous thus far, but there is a smidgin of suspicion: his eagerness to jump on the Mike Castle bandwagon so quickly seems a little too single-minded for my liking.

Everybody else seems a bit beige to me.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

Kenny McBride (1) (bristep123)

bristep123 (1) (Chris Stone)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Carbomb, seph, Snake Plissken, Nexus, Dan Williams, Kenny McBride, Teedy Kay

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

* Nexus will be V/LA all of next week.

• Paid Members

I don't think Mike is necessarily Scum - he can be a bit overbearing in these games, and his behaviour this time around is more of the same, I think. That's not to say he isn't Scum - I just don't think his declarations of such absolutes as "if you're trying to work out TDK's message, you're Scum" are a clear indicator of Scumminess, annoying as they might be. He'll end up getting lynched later anyway, we all know it - as I've said before many times, Mike getting lynched is almost codified into UKFF MS rules now; has he ever been able to finish a game?

He was lynched Sunday and flipped as VT.

Umm..what?

bristep's answer to Dazz' question was a bit evasive, I thought - yes, he should only vote for you if he thinks you're Scum, but that wasn't what he meant by his question and I'm pretty sure you know this. He was asking for reasons as to why he shouldn't think that you're Scum and therefore vote for you, and you pretty much dodged this with a facile and/or "talking to Grandma" answer. That's put you up on my radar a few notches; not concrete enough for a lynch, but enough for me to keep a much closer eye on your posts than before.

I didn't dodge it. I'm not going to write a big answer for someone as to why they shouldn't vote for me. It's up to them to decide if I'm scum or not.

Snake seems to be going down the nonchalant route that Teedy's gone for; as to whether it makes either him or Teedy Scum, I haven't a solitary scooby, but I'm very wary of writing them off just because they've gone into Bizarro mode. On the one hand, they haven't said or done anything that could be construed as particularly Scummy, but by the same token the random fluff they've been posting would be a perfect cover for them - they could sail through the game without anything to pull them up on.

Snake took that approach first, not TDK.

unfitfinlay's a canny player who's very good at playing his cards to his chest - having overseen his debut game, I'm well aware of this fact. That said, nothing jumps out as yet.

I must admit, I had no read on Lion at all, so it's a bit of a surprise to find he was Scum, and a Roleblocker at that.

Kenny's been pretty inocuous thus far, but there is a smidgin of suspicion: his eagerness to jump on the Mike Castle bandwagon so quickly seems a little too single-minded for my liking.

Actually Kenny rode Snake all day, his only mention of Mike being scummy turned out to be in error, SM made the post he thought Mike did.

This is a really really bad post. Not one part of it is accurate, and the stuff that isn't wrong is just vague. Is it scummy? I'm not sure.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell.

Fucking hell.

Go back to sleep, Carbomb <.<

• Paid Members

Fucking hell.

Vote: Chris Stone

SIDI i like it.

Right where we at? Oh and Bristep just becuase you defended a point for me doesn't mean I can't switch my attention to you at any given moment. Please dont take anything in game I say personally either. It's all about the game. Sweetheart

Right here's what I think currently I don't beleive that Teedy or Stone are scum, however Im quite surprised that if Stone was town why the scum didn't target him. being as we had 3 kills I can only assume that 2 were scum and 1 vig, although if they were 2 vig shots, we need to know who the Vig's were and who they shot (If they are 1 shot vig's?) as they now will have used their shot and we can work from there.

Word Life.

The whole spotlight kill was interesting, because Lion was pushing him as scum prior to days end. Would his team then kill SM? I mean Lion couldn't have expected to get fucked like that, so surely having his lynch target die would be an alarm bell (unless he was planning to WIFOM it up).

It looks to me that they were looking for PRs, because neither were obv-town, and I don't think there was any softclaims that I saw. Tom pushed Nexus hard but killing off people because they are fingering you is bad scum play and gets scum lynched.

Dazz - You shouldn't vote for me if you don't think I'm scum. If you do think I'm scum then you should.

Does anyone expect Dazz to make some columbo style turn around and just nail the game to the board? I would mark hard for that.

Some interesting info regarding the kills and yes it does seem odd, thing is though who's to say though that Lion's team killed off spotlight? It could have been the other scum team and perhaps Lions team took out Tom as a way of framing nexus? It doesn't necessarily mean Nexus is scum but if he is and on the opposite team to Lion it's a rather interesting circumstance. It's wholly possible in this scenario that each scum team thought that Lion and think that nexus is town, thus trying to stitch them up? It could also mean the scum are taking steps to throw suspicion at each other, diverting attention from their own team. It's all speculation but by tomorrow day phase we should have enough info from this to start narrowing it down considerably. If we can get a good lynch in this day phase we'll be in quite a strong position.

Fucking hell.

I legit lol'd at this =)

• Paid Members

This is 100% True

• Paid Members

I didn't dodge it. I'm not going to write a big answer for someone as to why they shouldn't vote for me. It's up to them to decide if I'm scum or not.

Seeing as the whole point of this game is that we're judged Scum or Town on our posts, I don't see the logic of this. Maybe Dazz should've narrowed down the points for you to address, but I'm pretty sure you could've given a general answer that wouldn't have been a Wall O' Text.

This is a really really bad post. Not one part of it is accurate, and the stuff that isn't wrong is just vague. Is it scummy? I'm not sure.

It's an inevitable result of not having the time to properly read through and digest the posts as they are made. To be honest, if Ron wasn't having such trouble with people dropping out and finding replacements, I'd have replaced out myself by now.

Fucking hell.

I legit lol'd at this =)

I hope I've made my point, boyo.

Unvote: Chris Stone

This is 100% True

Whoever did it first is irrelevant, really. The point is that said approach could very easily be a smokescreen to allow for coasting.

Seeing as the whole point of this game is that we're judged Scum or Town on our posts, I don't see the logic of this. Maybe Dazz should've narrowed down the points for you to address, but I'm pretty sure you could've given a general answer that wouldn't have been a Wall O' Text.

I disagree. If he'd asked specific questions then I might have been more willing to give him info. To just essentially ask "are you scum?" and ask me to prove why I'm not, well, I'm not going to argue a case that hasn't been made. He may be a new player, but I'm not going to play his game for him.

We can agree to disagree though, that's cool.

• Paid Members
Had a read through this morning after the flips. Lets start whittling down those red players even more shall we?

Interesting choice of words there Bristep. Any reason you only want to "whittle down" the Red players? After all the Smackdown scum team will almost certainly be blue?

Anyway, I think the flips tell us a lot. I knew Lion was scum and it's nice to have it confirmed. Looking back through the thread, I am a bit suspicious of brownie's interaction with Lion. Twice Lion ignored my attempts to question him and, reading it back, it looks like brownie asked him some fairly easy to answer questions (not that mine were exactly hard but would've at least given more of a read on him) so that when his non interaction came up again, he could say "I answered brownie's questions". In retrospect it seems very rehearsed.

It's early in the phase but brownie seems to have avoided any real attention so far so....

VOTE BROWNIE

You actually have a fair point there, Lion didn't answer your questions. I didn't like Lions play and that's why I questioned him. As we can now see, I was right to be suspicious of it. It's also intriguing to see that he named Spotlight Magnet as his suspicion (because I questioned him and got him to actually stick his neck out rather than being continuously beige and non-committal) and then Spotlight Magnet was killed overnight.

I'm sorry that Lion didn't answer your questions, but I didn't like his play and called him on it. He responded. He was scum. I was right to be suspicious.

Thing is though Brownie, you've been pretty beige and non-committal yourself. Looking through your posts, I haven't seen you really suspect anyone and even your reason for Voting for Mike was because you didn't think Snake was scum. All in all, you seem to have posted more about who you think isn't scum than who is?

You've been subtler than Lion but I still think you're trying to blend into the background so my vote stands.

• Paid Members

I didn't think Snake was a good lynch because right now I think he's town. You even agreed with me when I disagreed with the assessment of Snakes post to Nexus and the implication that it made him scum.

As for blending in the background, that maybe true, but the same could be said of various people, yourself included. I did say that the night results would cultivate more talking points as the opening day was ultra cagey (apart from Snake and Teedy). The fact we are actually questioning each other now shows that.

Even though you didn't ask me (only asking easy questions huh? This looks rehearsed ;) ) my bets for scum right now are:

-Bristep. Forcebly pushed the Castle lynch and when analysing the night actions, has posted as if he knew who made what move.

-Carbomb. Played the exact same game last time and was scum.

-Dazz. Yes he's new, but does it need mentioning every single post? I think he could be playing a little dumb and be using that to glean everyone elses reads.

Right, I'm here, sorry I haven't posted yet since the day started tuesdays are a busy day for me but i have been keeping up with the thread on my phone. Although i will need to go back and have a look at the interactions with lion on day one and also have a re read of the wagon on mike my main suspicions so far are on bristep and kenny due to the interactions between myself and them on the final day of the last phase. I'll re read at some point tonight and hopefully post my full thoughts before I go to bed if not it will be as soon as I arrive home from work tomorrow.

Archived