Jon Venables revealed?

Bluetonic

• Paid Members
If a notorious child killer is working at Pizza Hut, then there should be absolute hell to pay. Is it any wonder that people have no faith whatsoever in the justice system?

I wish you just worked the dark matches and didn't clog up the main shows Happ.

• Paid Members
If a notorious child killer is working at Pizza Hut, then there should be absolute hell to pay. Is it any wonder that people have no faith whatsoever in the justice system?

I agree, Pizza Hut is alright. Surely a career at Wimpy or a Little Chef is a more fitting punishment.

• Paid Members

What if this isn't Venables though? What if there's just a bunch of people stating as a fact it is, so now everyone thinks this poor guy in Pizza Hut is a child killer?

• Paid Members
What if this isn't Venables though? What if there's just a bunch of people stating as a fact it is, so now everyone thinks this poor guy in Pizza Hut is a child killer?

Blah...Typical lefty, do-gooder nonsense. Bet you wouldn't be saying that if he was trying to lead your child by the hand to the salad bar!! I say we publicly lynch him

• Paid Members

This is what I was going to say. How do they actually know its him? It's not their place to release pictures like this and I hope they get in shit for it. Taking the law into your own hands is a very dangerous thing to do.

Has Denise "voice of the average Brit" Fergus given an official responce to the press and demanded an apology from the entire Government yet?

If not then I call BS.

God that woman does my head in! She thinks she has a right to know the ins and out of every fucking thing. She doesn't. At least that's how the media make her come across.

• Paid Members
Has Denise "voice of the average Brit" Fergus given an official responce to the press and demanded an apology from the entire Government yet?

If not then I call BS.

God that woman does my head in! She thinks she has a right to know the ins and out of every fucking thing. She doesn't. At least that's how the media make her come across.

Harsh...but fair.

Archived