The Imogen Thomas / Mystery footballer super-injunction

L_E_T_H_A_L

So, I was just doing some lazy Googling to find out who it was, and it turns out that it's ALLEGEDLY squeaky-clean Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs. Who'd have thought it?

If it turns out it's not Giggs, then who do you reckon it may be? Remember, it's only SPECULATION, boys and girls.

(If this has been posted before, my apologies. Couldn't find it.)

So, I was just doing some lazy Googling to find out who it was, and it turns out that it's squeaky-clean Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs. Who'd have thought it?

Negative. That was disspelled during the week.

• Paid Members

I'm going to pop in before Neil does and point out that the UKFF is a public arena, and can very easily fall foul of libel laws. In other words, be careful discussing this.

Apologies if this isn't an issue. Super-injunctions may be bollocks, but the law is technically on their side.

Surely UKFF can't be held responsible for the views and comments of its members, even if it is all speculative. It is a public forum, after all.

Lethal in his first post didn't speculate, he directly said who it was. Clear libel.

Surely UKFF can't be held responsible for the views and comments of its members, even if it is all speculative. It is a public forum, after all.

Lethal in his first post didn't speculate, he directly said who it was. Clear libel.

Ok, Yogie. I edited the initial post.

• Paid Members

Possible names I've heard are:

Brian Figs

Lee Van Merrard

Nobby Dean

Micheal Bowen (<-- Lazy I know)

Although when I heard these names they were whilst listening to very loud music, they may be pronounced differently, I honestly do not know for sure.

Possible names I've heard are:

Brian Figs

Lee Van Merrard

Nobby Dean

Micheal Bowen (<-- Lazy I know)

Although when I heard these names they were whilst listening to very loud music, they may be pronounced differently, I honestly do not know for sure.

There are pictures floating about of her being pictured with Nobby Dean at some appearance they did together, but other than that, I'm not sure where the merit is in that. Same with Giggs, really.

People are saying that they're both Welsh, Giggs is married, squeaky-clean, rich enough to sue The Sun, etc. But most of that applies to several other high-profile footballers (Craig Bellamy, for instance, minus the squeaky-clean bit).

• Paid Members

Everyone has known it was Bryan Briggs for ages. I'd like to know who the other stars are that the papers have alluded to.

The only one I've heard of is the A-list British actor who got a gagging order to prevent us knowing he had been up to naughty tricks with his lightsaber.

I rather liked Charlie Brookers Un-subtle reference to who it was on Thursdays 10 o'clock Live.

Text I got earlier:

Imogen Thomas is to launch a pop career in an attempt to distance herself from the super-injunction/married footballer scandal. Starting off locally, she'll be doing Gigs in Manchester...

• Paid Members
So, I was just doing some lazy Googling to find out who it was, and it turns out that it's squeaky-clean Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs. Who'd have thought it?

Negative. That was disspelled during the week.

What happened to dispell the speculation?

• Paid Members

I've heard the actor may have been caught out when someone found some lipstick on his collar, he tried to claim he was just being human but if his partner finds out she'll be brassed off and he may end up in a shallow grave.

Archived