HARDCORE MATCHES

PATTIJ

Do you fans want this type of match. If so please could you inform britain and europes number one promoter. The reason why i say this is because Mr Dixon told a business associate of mine who is in this business that the fans dont like hardcore matches any more and that is why he wont use him.

BUT NOW hardcore challenges are been issued by Rob Brookside are they going to happen?

isnt his shows for families? dont think hardcore fits in there

I couldn't see Dixon do a hardcore match, his shows are aimed at familys and doing this would lose him much more fans than it would gain , there are certain companys that this would be fantastic at but I myself would never do one myself although I love them. I have to ignore my heart everytime I see Jimmy Havok as i'm itching for him to do one but have to keep telling my head that it's not right for a family show.

• Paid Members
Do you fans want this type of match. If so please could you inform britain and europes number one promoter. The reason why i say this is because Mr Dixon told a business associate of mine who is in this business that the fans dont like hardcore matches any more and that is why he wont use him.

BUT NOW hardcore challenges are been issued by Rob Brookside are they going to happen?

Why would I want to see hardcore matches at a Dixon show?

Go on then, tell us who the "business associate" is then?!

The business associate is none other than the British Hardcore champion. But dixon is two faced with this the reason is he had told him two days before that hardcore matches were not wanted at his shows, then on the saturday night it was announced there would be a bring your own weapons match for the hanley show. This was a hardcore tag challenge match involving Robbie brookside. Also in february it was also announced for the york show which was going to be put on at a later date.

As for the statement made of hanley shows been family shows thats a laugh when the dixon clan openly let one of the ringside fans openly go to the ringside drop his trousers and expose his bare behind. But the problem is that the wrestlers who have complained about this have not been seen at hanley since. skull murphy was one wrestler was to name and we havent seen him since.

Hardcore matches can be fun, WWF did some great ones in 2000/2001 with the whole 24/7 rule and everything. However this is never going to translate too well to britwres and essentially just ends up as 2 twats hitting each other with light tubes and baking trays and has no place on the majority of cards today.

Archived