The UK TNA Impact Discussion Thread *No Spoilers!*

David

I dont understand? Why would he be pissed off? Are you talking real life or what?

Yeah i meant in real life.

I'm sure he's not and Sting is just acting the character as asked, however he takes it too far and it just looks like he is overacting and generaly fucking about as if he doesn't give a crap.

Just how it seems to me and puts me off the character.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else enjoying what TNA are giving us lately? I'm digging the whole Hogan/Sting angle, and have managed to avoid all spoilers regarding the situation, which is no mean feat.

I'm also liking the video segments that have been hyping up Bobby Roode's title match against Angle. Say what you want about TNA, but they're making this title match a major deal to the fans, and are hyping it in a way that we rarely see wrestling title matches hyped these days. Great stuff.

The only segments I'm not following are the knockouts. I still don't buy into womens wrestling.

Anyone else enjoying what TNA are giving us lately? I'm digging the whole Hogan/Sting angle, and have managed to avoid all spoilers regarding the situation, which is no mean feat.

It's entertaining. Every week. Strangely, ever since they changed the colour scheme.

• Paid Members
I'm also liking the video segments that have been hyping up Bobby Roode's title match against Angle. Say what you want about TNA, but they're making this title match a major deal to the fans, and are hyping it in a way that we rarely see wrestling title matches hyped these days. Great stuff.

They remind me of the HBK ones where he is training wth Jose Lothario (likely sp mistake aside) for Mania 12

I watched the last sundays show and it looks a million times better in a proper arena. The crowd where good fro some bits but there was a lot of silence as well during matches. But its good that they are finally getting out of universal studios.

I'm enjoying Impact as much as I've enjoyed any wrestling show since the Heyman era of Smackdown, and I think I'm looking forward to Bound For Glory more than any PPV in years.

HOWEVER - the card is missing some key people. Why is Jeff Jarrett not on the card? Can't they squeeze Jarrett v Kaz on there, that would be fun? Why is Scott Steiner not wrestling? And there should be some sort of multi-man schmoz opening the show as well. You know, TNA has been going long enough to be able to run, say, an open invitation match and have old stars turn up for a quick pop.

One other qn - whatever happened to Abyss' push? He appears occasionally during run-ins, but otherwise nothing. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

p.s Kid Kash is absolute class - I love his rough, tough X Div style and have enjoyed seeing him bash that greenhorn about in recent weeks. More Kid Kash please!

Archived