Viber

ajmcstyles

Dear UKFF Users, I thought id be really nice and publish something i found on the internet today. Its an app where you can call people for free who also have this app installed, you just need access to the net and away you go.

Its called Viber http://www.viber.com/ only works on iphone at the moment but coming to android and Blackberrys soon free calls and sms

Enjoy

• Paid Members
If card details haven't been taken, that's a relief - anyone have a link to any articles that confirm that? Meanwhile, I've changed my passwords on email etc, and am generally keeping up with what the Guardian tells me to do re keeping an eye on bank statements. I'm probably going to delete my PSN account and set up a new one when it comes back - probably start using the Playstation Network points cards a few people have mentioned, too. 'cause I'm a panicky fucker.

Add me to the list of people who have had no email from Sony.

I'm paying a pretty penny for an iPhone contract that gives me plenty of minutes. I don't want to put it to waste by calling people for free!

If card details haven't been taken, that's a relief - anyone have a link to any articles that confirm that? Meanwhile, I've changed my passwords on email etc, and am generally keeping up with what the Guardian tells me to do re keeping an eye on bank statements. I'm probably going to delete my PSN account and set up a new one when it comes back - probably start using the Playstation Network points cards a few people have mentioned, too. 'cause I'm a panicky fucker.

Add me to the list of people who have had no email from Sony.

I'm paying a pretty penny for an iPhone contract that gives me plenty of minutes. I don't want to put it to waste by calling people for free!

I'm sure your contract doesn't include calling internationally. This is a good app for people who have friends in foreign countries or who travel alot.

I love Viber, I live in a black hole for mobile signal but have great Wifi!! I can call people on my mobile anywhere in my house! It's a big deal, trust me.

Don't be so lazy. If they're in your house get up and walk to them instead of ringing them.

Yeah you wouldn't want all that weight you lost to come back now :D

On-topic, how legit is this app then? Call me cynical but i can't help but feel that there's a catch in this somewhere.

Archived