TNA Bahamas Fan Cruise

Sixteen Degrees

TNA's latest enterprise is a 3 day Cruise of the Bahamas where fans are on the same ship as the TNA wrestlers. Here is the article from their website.

TNA Wrestling is hitting the ocean in December with a special fan cruise to the Bahamas with the TNA Superstars! More details and ordering info coming this week at ShopTNA.com.

Includes: 3 night cruise, all meals onboard, VIP Cocktail Reception, Breakfast Meet & Greet, "Splash Bash" Beach Party including an evening pass to Breezes Bahamas that includes food, drinks, and entertainment from 6pm to 2am Friday night, VIP early access to Final Resolution PPV, VIP early access to TV tapings on Dec 12 & 13.

Price is $479 per person based on double occupancy for Interior Cabin and $579 per person based on double occupancy for Ocean View Cabin.

Announced wrestlers include:

Mr Anderson

AJ Styles

Beer Money

Kazarian

Velvet Sky

Jeff and Karen Jarrett

Chris Sabin

I'm interested to see peoples thoughts on this (and sorry if this has already been posted).

• Paid Members

WCW used to do this with the WCW Bruise Cruise. Anything that makes TNA more like WCW, I'm up for. Hopefully they do WCW's usually spot of having a man in a suit get thrown into the water by girls in bikini's and then having the bloke say something like "only in WCW *cough, cough*". Angles featuring Don West in a rubber dinghy are a must as well.

Not a bad price really.

I still want to know just what Jarrett just did to Velvet Sky in that photo... (and why anyone would think that, considering all the wrestlers signed up for the trip, Karen Jarrett would get people buying tickets).

Archived