wrestling torrents

wwffan2

I'm having a similar kind of problem. When I finish downloading the file it starts to seed perfectly, however when ever I turn my laptop off or put it on standby when I then it back on it just doesn't seem to seed anymore and it becomes inactive. I also use uTorrent. Only the files from XWT become inactive, other files that I have downloaded from Isohunt seed fine after my laptop has been restarted.

I'm having a similar kind of problem. When I finish downloading the file it starts to seed perfectly, however when ever I turn my laptop off or put it on standby when I then it back on it just doesn't seem to seed anymore and it becomes inactive. I also use uTorrent. Only the files from XWT become inactive, other files that I have downloaded from Isohunt seed fine after my laptop has been restarted.

have you tried pausing the torrent, going to the website and logging in and then starting the torrent again. Could be an authentication problem.

have you tried pausing the torrent, going to the website and logging in and then starting the torrent again. Could be an authentication problem.

Thanks for the tip, I will try that next time.

id like to get into one of these sites, want to check out some chikara stuff but any rapishare links are dead, im presuming these wrestling torrent sites (which are harder to join than any other site) wouldnt have problems with stuff getting deleted.

Yup, that's my guess as well. I usually have to log in to the site before any torrents will go active.

Archived