Clocks Go FORWARD Tomorrow Morning!

bAzTNM#1

Has anything being confirmed about the extra hour of daylight saving they were planning on introducing? A woman I was talking to at work yesterday said it's definitely starting from next year, but the last that I heard they had nothing finalised?

Cheers.

Has anything being confirmed about the extra hour of daylight saving they were planning on introducing? A woman I was talking to at work yesterday said it's definitely starting from next year, but the last that I heard they had nothing finalised?

Cheers.

According to LocalGov.co.uk:

"The Daylight Savings Bill is currently awaiting committee stage, but Prime Minister David Cameron has stressed he would only approve the plan if it was supported by all British citizens."

This interactive globe on the BBC is pretty cool, showing you some weird facts and other bits about each of the world's time zones.

• Paid Members

Sorry to be an idiot but is that Sunday morning as in 13 hours from now or as in technically Monday morning?

WWE has ruined my ability to tell the difference :(

I have a 7:45 start at Uni on monday, so it's technically a 6:45 start. Fuck's sake.

You can balance that out tonight, though. Getting home from a Saturday shift at work at 4am on Sunday morning is usually bad, but because it's now 5am, and I'm in at 10am, which means 2 1/2 hours sleep. Balls.

Thank god I don't work in the nightclubs anymore. Clocks go back, we're open an extra hour. Clocks go forward, we still stay open an extra hour. Its quite horrifying getting home at 7am and its daylight and your ears are still ringing from the loud music.

Tonight hasn't really affected me that much because I've just stayed up, and probably will till after the Scotland v Brazil game and get an early night. Sorted. I really do feel for anyone who's up early for work this morning, knowing they lost an hours sleep. Ouch.l

Archived