Ric Flair..

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Everytime i see him he gets busted open, why do it every show/impact/match.

You know its bad when the Mrs says "Here comes that old man that bleeds all the time" When im watching TNA. Has he really sunk as low as to need to rip his head up at a drop of a hat? Kinda makes his comments about Foley look more than a little stupid now.

Red = Green. Thats what he always used to say back in the day. But i cant imagine he's on price work with the blade. From seeing a few shoot ints with Flair I imagine he is enjoying what he is doing and as long as it's doing no harm to anyone else, let him be. He's still the man. Although slightly more deranged tan he used to be.

Does he actually blade all the time, or it is not just because he's got so much scar tissue on his forehead from infinite earlier juice jobs that he bleeds just by bashing himself in the head a few times?

That's what it looks like to me anyway.

Does he actually blade all the time, or it is not just because he's got so much scar tissue on his forehead from infinite earlier juice jobs that he bleeds just by bashing himself in the head a few times?

That's what it looks like to me anyway.

He managed to control it easily enough in WWE so I don't think it's that.

He might have controlled it by ... not bashing himself in the head?

Yes, so he controlled it. I was under the impression spartan was saying he bashes himself by accident.

• Paid Members

He might have controlled it by ... not bashing himself in the head?

Yes, so he controlled it. I was under the impression spartan was saying he bashes himself by accident.

No, it means he knocks the knuckles against his forehead and it opens a wound. Which is what he did in that promo against Foley, so I'd imagine he never actually uses a blade. He just opens the cut using his hands.

It must cost him a fucking fortune the amount of his clothes get ripped to shreds in matches and angles. If he wants to know why he's never saved anything over the years, his insistence on having all his suits destroyed in wrestling rings is probably a fair indicator.

Archived