Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Paid Members

You said you were stopping watching when they changed the shape of the ring, so its the likes of you that will bang on about anything to desperately kill your own enjoyment of wrestling. Tara's about 60 and looks like she smokes 40 a day behind the lamb and flag. Who gives a fuck if she's made to look like shit?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can spend the whole day pointing plot holes in wrestling but fuck it.

Bischoff made her Vice President of the Knockout's shes made it abit better. Anything beats that awful storyline they did with Velvet Sky Vs ODB/Jacky, although it was good to see ODB back for abit unlike her last skit where she was jobbed out to Madison Rayne.

On the topic of Tara I thought shes started to look abit fit lately. I was watching Survivor Series 2008 the other day and she looked pretty minging there. In TNA she throws on abit too much make up, wears some slutty tight ring gear and look's like a more than decent 40 year old.

• Paid Members
All look the same with their faces pushed into the pillow.

And Paul Stanley would know a lot about that if rumours are to believed. Vinnie Vincent took it up the Cadbury alley as well.

C'mon lets hear this, I imagine KISS lawyers don't read this site

• Paid Members

There's always been rumours about Stanley taking it up the chuff. Probably true as well. You only have to look at the bloke in during the unmasked era. Criss and Frehley have both shagged men as well, according to Frehley's old best mate (Simmons even says in his book when they had a drink in them, they didn't give a toss - or did give I toss I suppose is the appropiate term to use). According to urban legend, Paul Stanley supposedly reacts to his own ejaculation like he's had a elastic band snapped against his jap eye as well.

I know far to much about the sexual exploits of the members of KISS, to be fair. Although is Bruce Kulick is as straight as Hacksaws 2x4.

• Paid Members

There's always been rumours about Stanley taking it up the chuff. Probably true as well. You only have to look at the bloke in during the unmasked era. Criss and Frehley have both shagged men as well, according to Frehley's old best mate (Simmons even says in his book when they had a drink in them, they didn't give a toss - or did give I toss I suppose is the appropiate term to use). According to urban legend, Paul Stanley supposedly reacts to his own ejaculation like he's had a elastic band snapped against his jap eye as well.

I know far to much about the sexual exploits of the members of KISS, to be fair. Although is Bruce Kulick is as straight as Hacksaws 2x4.

I assume big Gene doesn't dally with this shit. Neither did Big Bri' I imagine either

• Paid Members

Eric Carr had long term girlfriends all the way through his career. He wasn't even one for porking about to often, like the rest of them. Supposed to be a good bloke. I prefer the original lineup personally. They were all weirdos in their own lovely way. Especially Frehley and Criss. Best story about Frehley is the time he accidentally used a soldering iron on his own hand gimmicking up his guitar and he had to rip his own skin off it. For what its worth, Eric Singer collects watches, hates fat people and watches WWE.

• Paid Members
Eric Carr had long term girlfriends all the way through his career. He wasn't even one for porking about to often, like the rest of them. Supposed to be a good bloke. I prefer the original lineup personally. They were all weirdos in their own lovely way. Especially Frehley and Criss. Best story about Frehley is the time he accidentally used a soldering iron on his own hand gimmicking up his guitar and he had to rip his own skin off it. For what its worth, Eric Singer collects watches, hates fat people and watches WWE.

I love when KISS went without the make-up and Paul Stanley starting dressing like a down market 1992 Randy Savage (like a Portland Wrestling budget version). I always thought Eric Carr seemed like a good bloke, shame what happened to him. Scheme Gene is a marketing wizard, he knows his shit does that tongued freak, plus he gets to nail Shazza Tweed and now he's the musical version of Hogan with his reality shows. Frehley has always been a bit off the cliff, and his solo career is questionable (Rock Soldiers? Really Space Ace have a word). Peter Criss... meh, and people say Ringo was lucky (he fucking wasn't).

Still God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to you II is superb

Archived