Strikeforce Been Bought Out By UFC

seanz25

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

:laugh: Awesome!

Hence also why I am Adam Woodyatt, and all the clothing branded with my user name is useless.

Legit.

Actuallly, I now only have one top with my username on it, but my wife can't bear to throw it out, so closely associated with it am I.

Totally random angle on this, but where does this leave the sequel to EA Sports MMA, since Strikeforce was the name brand featured within the game?

I was under the impression that the was not going to do 1 anyway due to poor sales?

Say what? Haven't read that any where, but I prefer EA Sports MMA immensely to the UFC Undisputed games.

EDIT: Wikipedia says there's going to be a sequel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Sports_MMA#Sequel

Yeah I preferred EA's game also but I'm sure I read that the poor sales had put the new game on hold. That link is a wiki link so i'll leave it at that. EA did the same with the Rugby game's even tho they played well they just stopped making them.

I just wonder if there won't be another game will EA be forced to stop online support for the current game MMA game if strikeforce is now owned by Zuffa?

Really enjoying online play and to get the top belt you have to win literally thousands of fucking fights online!!!

Totally random angle on this, but where does this leave the sequel to EA Sports MMA, since Strikeforce was the name brand featured within the game?

I was under the impression that the was not going to do 1 anyway due to poor sales?

Say what? Haven't read that any where, but I prefer EA Sports MMA immensely to the UFC Undisputed games.

Likewise for me. EA Sports MMA is awesome, purchase it if you haven't already!

ZUFFA, LLC SUBSIDIARY ANNOUNCES PURCHASE OF STRIKEFORCE

I know he's talked down Strikeforce, calling them minor league, but as for directly criticising Coker, I did a Google. Came up with:

Dana praised Coker after UFC 97

Dana White shittalks about Fedor, Coker praises Dana

Kevin Iole notes that Scott Coker is the only guy Dana White has never said anything against, White goes on to praise Coker

“This sport needs more guys like Scott Coker,” White said. “He puts on a good show and I think if you talked to his fighters about him, they’d all have good things to say.”

Those words are in sharp contrast to his comments about other promoters. He derisively refers to Affliction’s Tom Atencio as “that t-shirt guy.” He says, “I thought Elite XC was the (stuff) Anna Nicole Smith was taking when she died.” And he simply chortles at the problems the IFL has endured.

“It was a stupid concept that I told you would never work,” White said of the IFL’s team MMA plan.

Coker has managed to stay on the mercurial White’s good side, as well as on the good side of most who know and work with him, by simply being a good guy.

Archived