Shelt 'E.

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

It will never work with him. Gold Standard was pretty good for a while and he gave us a few holy shit moments. But look at Chris Masters. Jomo is our holy shit man now and he is more over than shelton will ever be.

• Paid Members

It's just a dark match, doesn't mean he's gonna be back...

That said, I'd be happy to see his return. The undercards on both rosters are pretty thin right now, and frankly I'd take him over Tyson Kidd, JTG or Yoshi Tatsu any day.

I clicked on this from the front page just seeing the "Former WWE IC Champion wrestles blah blah" bit interested to see who it was. Honestly, I was thinking Marty Jannetty, Billy Gunn or Rikishi.

I see it's just Shelton. :sleeping:

Edit: Not saying those guys would be better than Benji, just that those are the names that popped into my head.

• Paid Members
What's the point of the long-winded thread title? Why not just go "Shelton Benjamin wrestles dark match for WWE" ?

You could go even shorter aswell, dude: "Benjamin in WWE dark match". That would work.

Or hell, "Benjamin dark."

I've always found Shelton a bit over-rated. That Riho could work circles around him.

Who?

What's the point of the long-winded thread title? Why not just go "Shelton Benjamin wrestles dark match for WWE" ?

Does it matter?

You could go even shorter aswell, dude: "Benjamin in WWE dark match". That would work.

Okay, things are getting REALLY nit-picky around here. Since when did this place get 'thread length' police?

Or hell, "Benjamin dark."

:laugh: Oh dear. But yes, all threads should only have two words in 'em. That should show us who the real talents are around here. Perhaps.

EDIT: Thread title change isn't good enough. Doesn't explain what it's about clearly. You just don't have it, SBA.

Does it matter?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed it out now would I? The worst thread titles are the ones that try to ape 411mania and PWInsider by teasing out what it's actually about with a long-winded title when it's completely unnecessary. And then you even put the guy's name in the sub-heading! Ridiculous. I, like TheBigBoot clicked it from the main page so I didn't see the sub-heading. Had I seen "Shelton Benjamin wrestles WWE dark match" I would have ignored it.

Also, while you might consider it nit-picking, there IS a "comments that don't warrant a thread" thread for a reason. Threads like this are that reason.

Does it matter?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed it out now would I? The worst thread titles are the ones that try to ape 411mania and PWInsider by teasing out what it's actually about with a long-winded title when it's completely unnecessary. And then you even put the guy's name in the sub-heading! Ridiculous. I, like TheBigBoot clicked it from the main page so I didn't see the sub-heading. Had I seen "Shelton Benjamin wrestles WWE dark match" I would have ignored it.

Also, while you might consider it nit-picking, there IS a "comments that don't warrant a thread" thread for a reason. Threads like this are that reason.

Shit, so sorry to have inconvenienced you and cost you ten seconds of your life clicking into a thread you would have otherwise ignored.

Isn't that 'comments that dont warrant a thread' title a bit too long though?

Archived