Shelt 'E.

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
I've always found Shelton a bit over-rated. That Riho could work circles around him.

Who?

Denial? Interesting.

No. It's 'we've already ruined one thread and got it locked by bringing that topic up, do we really want to do it again?'. Not very interesting.

And what a great thread we'd be ruining too.

I've always found Shelton a bit over-rated. That Riho could work circles around him.

Who?

Denial? Interesting.

No. It's 'we've already ruined one thread and got it locked by bringing that topic up, do we really want to do it again?'. Not very interesting.

And what a great thread we'd be ruining too.

Yes, and thanks for your contributions to it.

Whilst I'm here I'll say I didn't hate the guy and he had a few standout matches (Guerrero and the first Trips match in 2004; Michaels and Angle in 2005; M. Hardy & Taker in 2008) he was just kind of 'there'. A Benjamin return, if it happens, wouldn't mean much because he hasn't been gone long enough. He was there a year ago (last year's MITB).

What's the point of the long-winded thread title? Why not just go "Shelton Benjamin wrestles dark match for WWE" ?

Does it matter?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed it out now would I? The worst thread titles are the ones that try to ape 411mania and PWInsider by teasing out what it's actually about with a long-winded title when it's completely unnecessary. And then you even put the guy's name in the sub-heading! Ridiculous. I, like TheBigBoot clicked it from the main page so I didn't see the sub-heading. Had I seen "Shelton Benjamin wrestles WWE dark match" I would have ignored it.

Absolutely right.

Whilst I'm here I'll say I didn't hate the guy and he had a few standout matches (Guerrero and the first Trips match in 2004; Michaels and Angle in 2005; M. Hardy & Taker in 2008) he was just kind of 'there'. A Benjamin return, if it happens, wouldn't mean much because he hasn't been gone long enough. He was there a year ago (last year's MITB).

What's the point of the long-winded thread title? Why not just go "Shelton Benjamin wrestles dark match for WWE" ?

Does it matter?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed it out now would I? The worst thread titles are the ones that try to ape 411mania and PWInsider by teasing out what it's actually about with a long-winded title when it's completely unnecessary. And then you even put the guy's name in the sub-heading! Ridiculous. I, like TheBigBoot clicked it from the main page so I didn't see the sub-heading. Had I seen "Shelton Benjamin wrestles WWE dark match" I would have ignored it.

Absolutely right.

See what I like is this 'I wasted my time clicking into a thread I didn't want to yet I'm gonna waste even more time commenting about it' mentality.

It's like people who ring where I work and spend 10 minutes complaining they're ringing a national rate phone line and it's costing them a bomb yet by complaining for 10 minutes about it they are actually the ones costing themselves more money.

Archived