Oi! Non-Religious Folk! Question For You!

The Icon

• Moderators
Asbolutely - that's why the Humanist association is trying to persuade as many people to put NO RELIGION, which is what I'll be doing. Otherwise you Charlie Sheen acolytes will be supporting Catholic kiddy-fiddlers getting public finding or something.

Taking advantage of the fact that this thread has been signposted as for 'non-religious folk', huh?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Well i was going to go with one of the following:

Liverpool 3 - Manchester United - 1

Uncle battle and the junk fast mammy's

Mucky peter

But now im going to have to go for 'No Religion'.. I dont believe in any religion as i dont agree that one is correct and the others may not be, but typically religion has won as its taking away my fun when filling out these forms.

Cheers Gods... nobs

I'm tempted to put some sort of religion based on Super Hans as my answer. Super-Hans-ism? Super-Hans-ology?

I think Super-Hans-ology sounds like a great idea! :D

I'm tempted to put some sort of religion based on Super Hans as my answer. Super-Hans-ism? Super-Hans-ology?

I'm just not sure he'd send the right message, naming a church "Free The Paedos!"

Yeah, you have a point there.

I'm just not sure he'd send the right message, naming a church "Free The Paedos!"

Yeah, you have a point there.

Not to mention the legal ramifications of muscling in on catholic territory.

What's so sginificant about the 27th March then? I've filled mine in online and got to the question of "Other than those mentioned, who else will be staying on 27th March 2011?" or words to that effect. There wasn't an option for 'I don't know, I haven't made any plans yet.' What a stupid question.

Archived