Eamonn Walker

nfc90210

• Paid Members

I would like it if Eamonn Walker played me in the movie of my life. Yeah, he's black and is, also, turning fifty-three this year. I'm a honky who turned twenty-nine yesterday. That guy is so great though. He could probably pull it off.

That muthaufuker can act like a muthafucker. He just got added to the cast of "Lights Out" and I was reminded once again of just how great he is

• Paid Members

He's not a star. Seriously, fuck stardom. What's it like being that good? I really do think that he is one of the best actors of his generation. He's in "Lights Out" now and he is great. He can act (hell, that should be capital letters), and I wonder sometimes, what's it like being that good at something.

• Paid Members
While this seems like a drunk topic, I do agree with the content.

Yeah, I'm drunk (it was my birthday yesterday; I turned twenty-nine). I was posting this shit on my Facebook. Then I thought that if people Google "Eamonn Walker" then they need to come across something saying how great he is.

• Paid Members

In "Lights Out" he is, and I have said this so many times, great. My brother and I were watchinh "Lights Out" (episode 8). We saw Eamonn. We recognized him. Then we fell in love with Ed Romeo. There was none of this, "Holy shit, that Sa

Saw a film with him other day already forgot its name, had Jai Michael White & Kimbo Slice in too. Walker stuck out like a sore thumb in this film, his aura and talent were so far above everyone else. It'd be like watching The Rock cut a back and forth promo against Tyler Black & Roderick Strong if you need a comparison. Awesome actor who I don't feel has yet had his due, hope one day he becomes the new Morgan Freeman or something cause he should be way more famous than he is.

Archived