Eamonn Walker

nfc90210

• Paid Members
He will always be Marigold to me.

Yeah, that woofter.

Recently bought the first 3 series of In Sickness And In Heath. I used to watch it as a kid with my grandad and only really got the visual gags. Watching it back, it's fantastic. Warren Mitchell is just phenomonal. It's horribly racist and homophobic but damn funny.

• Paid Members

Yeah, that woofter.

Recently bought the first 3 series of In Sickness And In Heath. I used to watch it as a kid with my grandad and only really got the visual gags. Watching it back, it's fantastic. Warren Mitchell is just phenomonal. It's horribly racist and homophobic but damn funny.

The In Sickness And In Health series isn't a patch on Till Death Us Do Part. You're right though, Warren Mitchell is astonishingly good.

• Paid Members

Yeah, that woofter.

The In Sickness And In Health series isn't a patch on Till Death Us Do Part. You're right though, Warren Mitchell is astonishingly good.

The guy who sits next to me at work is always saying the same thing. When I have seen it on Gold and stuff though, I've never liked Booth and Stubbs. They annoy me. I've heard that booth annoyed Warren Mitchell too. Mitchell would deliver one of his massive monologues and Booth would corpse and render it all pointless.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived