Post Wrestlemania releases - who would YOU let go?

Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

I'm not asking who you THINK will be let go here, just to clarify.

You're Johnny Ace. You're told to tighten the budget and make room for new faces on the roster. Who would you get rid of, and why?

Personally I'd dispose of the following:

Husky Harris - A poor man's Trevor Murdoch. His shitty name probably does add a bit of a stigma to him, but all in all I don't really see that much potential in him. And he looks like a smelly bastard.

JTG - I used to think he had potential, but I was mistaken.

Mark Henry - I don't have a problem with Henry, I just don't know what they could do with him anymore. He just seems a waste of money at this stage.

Yoshi Tatsu - I think WWE like to have a token Japanese stereotype wrestler on board purely to amuse Vince McMahon so I suspect he'll stick about, but I'd chuck him.

Tyson Kidd - There's something very bland about him. Maybe he'd be better off as a coach in FCW.

Tamina - There doesn't seem to be anything particularly stand out about her.

Hornswoggle - The kids love him, but he hardly ever gets used any more. So it's time to get rid.

Tyler Reks - I quite like his look, but other than that I don't think he's anything special.

Curt Hawkins - I kinda like him, but if they've not done anything with him by now, it probably won't happen.

Primo - Ditto.

Vladimir Kozlov - I always thought he had potential to turn monster heel again. And if he wasn't 38 I'd probably stand by that.

David Hart Smith - Another bland wrestler. I don't see the potential.

Who would you chop?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darren Young - Who'd even notice he's gone ??

The Uso's - Tag division is dead now imho and they'd add nothing as singles wrestlers imho

Primo - see Darren Young !

Bella twins - Is there anyone as crap or as annoying as them on WWE tv at the moment ??

Tamina - Unless she has some in ring talent (has she ever had a match ?) then she must go

Heath Slater - The only current member of Nexus/Corre I can't see any future for, average in the ring and just really bland.

Rosa Mendes - nothing to offer imho.

Trent Barretta - Can't see what WWE would do with him unless they reisnate a Light Heavyweight division

Tyler Reks - Good look but once again can't see what he can offer in ring.

Vladimir Kozlov - Run his course for me.

Kane - contreversial I know but again he has reached the end of his lifecycle as a character. I'd give him a good send off possibly a career ending match Vs Taker ? and then give him a role as a trainer. He would work with some of the bigger guys down in FCW.

Goldust - send him down to FCW and work with the trainees but again I feel he offers nothing as an in ring performer now

I'd really like to see Tyson Kidd get a push and have a program with Daniel Bryan for the US title. He is a great in ring technician and imho hasn't had the opportunity to show it as yet.

I'm not asking who you THINK will be let go here, just to clarify.

You're Johnny Ace. You're told to tighten the budget and make room for new faces on the roster. Who would you get rid of, and why?

Personally I'd dispose of the following:

Husky Harris - A poor man's Trevor Murdoch. His shitty name probably does add a bit of a stigma to him, but all in all I don't really see that much potential in him. And he looks like a smelly bastard.

JTG - I used to think he had potential, but I was mistaken.

Mark Henry - I don't have a problem with Henry, I just don't know what they could do with him anymore. He just seems a waste of money at this stage.

Yoshi Tatsu - I think WWE like to have a token Japanese stereotype wrestler on board purely to amuse Vince McMahon so I suspect he'll stick about, but I'd chuck him.

Tyson Kidd - There's something very bland about him. Maybe he'd be better off as a coach in FCW.

Tamina - There doesn't seem to be anything particularly stand out about her.

Hornswoggle - The kids love him, but he hardly ever gets used any more. So it's time to get rid.

Tyler Reks - I quite like his look, but other than that I don't think he's anything special.

Curt Hawkins - I kinda like him, but if they've not done anything with him by now, it probably won't happen.

Primo - Ditto.

Vladimir Kozlov - I always thought he had potential to turn monster heel again. And if he wasn't 38 I'd probably stand by that.

David Hart Smith - Another bland wrestler. I don't see the potential.

Who would you chop?

Well thats most of the Superstars roster!!!!

Darren Young - is invisible anyway and is clearly viewed as expendable by how he was booked during his short tenure in Nexus.

The Great Khali - can barely move, nothing more can be done with him unless they plan on touring India which, considering the crew got ridiculously sick and Regal nearly died last time they did, I cant see them doing.

Koslov - partnership with Santino has more than run its course, comedy stuff is okay but should not be a pro wrestler.

R-Truth - stale stale stale.

Primo - very talented but bland, lacking in height. Clearly treading water.

Tamina - incredibly green. Needs more experience.

Rosa Mendes - has been under contract almost 5 years, clearly never gonna get the hang of this wrestling lark

Heath Slater - pale, skinny, ginger, ugly, no charisma, average in the ring. No redeeming features for me, personally

Melina - stale, not over, clearly going through the motions.

Raw

Alicia Fox

The Bella Twins

Darren Young

Gail Kim

Jay Uso

Jimmy Uso

Primo

Natalya

R Truth

Tamina

Yoshi Tatsu

Smackdown

Heath Slater

Rosa Mendes

Trent Barreta

Tyler Reks

I can't see what any of these people could be used for, they are just taking up space that should be occupied with proper talent.

Raw

The Bella Twins

Bellas are currently in the midst of the push of their career, have recently turned heel and are the most interesting they've ever been at the moment [although admittedly, that's not saying much].

I have also heard a rumour that they are going to be the ones who bring Kong in, so I can see them sticking around for a while yet.

Raw

The Bella Twins

Bellas are currently in the midst of the push of their career, have recently turned heel and are the most interesting they've ever been at the moment [although admittedly, that's not saying much].

I have also heard a rumour that they are going to be the ones who bring Kong in, so I can see them sticking around for a while yet.

They are awful, I want them gone as soon as possible. I would be more happy seeing them in the ring to set up Kong's debut, but then see her smash the two of them in for them never to be seen on telly again.

Raw

The Bella Twins

They are awful, I want them gone as soon as possible. I would be more happy seeing them in the ring to set up Kong's debut, but then see her smash the two of them in for them never to be seen on telly again.

Fair enough, but WWE seem to be high on them at the minute [and in general, apparently, considering how long they've been around doing nothing] so I can't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

Raw

The Bella Twins

Fair enough, but WWE seem to be high on them at the minute [and in general, apparently, considering how long they've been around doing nothing] so I can't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

The first post does clarify that this isn't who you think will be released, rather who you would release in their position.

Raw

The Bella Twins

The first post does clarify that this isn't who you think will be released, rather who you would release in their position.

Okay, fair enough. I stand by my picks then.

Who I'd like to see fired:

Heath Slater - for someone who is meant to be a 'One Man Rock Band' he is as dull as a rather boring breeze block. He's changed his finisher about 8 times since debuting and it's still banal. Bye bye Ginger.

Michelle McCool - never going to happen but she is so boring in the ring and Layla must be exhausted carrying her void of personality.

The Great Khali- I like him now, but he can't main event anymore as his knees are too shot and he looks in agony. Let him go for his own good.

David Otunga- I just don't see anything in him for the future.

Darren Young- Barely rememebered he was still employed. Who would care?

D H Smith- He is just so nondescript it's amazing.

Tyler Reks- An impressive look but nothing else, his matches are boring and I don't like his character either.

Scott Sanford- the commentator on Raw's Superstar matches. Utter wank.

Jack ?- the commentator on Smackdown's Superstar matchs. Utter wank too.

Archived