Post Wrestlemania releases - who would YOU let go?

Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

Every member of The Nexus and anyone who was in Nexus and in The Corre except Punk, Barret.

Tyson Kidd Add's nothing never going to make it.

R Truth The Truth is he just really is so boring and got his ass handed to him in Elimination chamber. Punk lasted longer when he first got put out by Randy than R Truth did He is awful.

Great Kahli I always liked the big guy. I like freaks in wrestling. When he debuted I thought it was going to ace but then the truth came out and he couldn't wrestle. I don't think it is just the wrestling it's the whole bumping as well. He then went to being a face who cracked out some dance moves thus destroying his monster gimmick. Punjabi Prison thing he was not fit enough to fight in was a joke as well.

Primo At least the other guy I have forgot his name spat in your face because you were not cool. Primo just well... he just.... he just is there thats about it really. Nothing to get me into him and is too small. WWE don't cater for small guys except Mysterio and even Mysterio is a Hulked up freak at times.

I like D.H Smith. He has the possibilty. He does have ability and if pushed the right way could make it. I guess that goes for a lot of guys on the roster. No one ever gave The Miz a chance but he worked his ass off and got to the top. He is proof that anyone in the back can be a out and out superstar I guess some of them just don't want it that bad.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the people saying Heath Slater - am I the only one that can see he's the man? He'd snap anyone in half in seconds just because he can.

Anyway, I'd chuck Khali, the Uso's and Rey Mysterio. The last one might sound a bit mental, but I've hated him for about a year now. No doubt he'll beat Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania.

• Paid Members

I actually like Kozlov so I don't get the hate for him in this thread. He's got good comedic chemistry with Santino and provides a nice contrast in style to Santino in the ring as well. Case in point on Raw, Santino's actually putting together some sexy looking holds and throws. He then tags Kozlov in who just boots his opponent straight away, no fannying about. I say keep him.

I'd also put DH Smith and Tyson Kidd back together as a team and re-do the Hart Dynasty thing. They weren't a bad team to watch and at the very least they might be able to shift some merch if Bret comes back every now and then. I'd give them a new manager though.

To the people saying Heath Slater - am I the only one that can see he's the man? He'd snap anyone in half in seconds just because he can.

You're not alone, I think he's got some untapped charisma in there somewhere. Whenever Nexus and the Corre did group beatdowns or got chased off by anyone he was always really animated whereas the rest of the group were just a sea of blank faces. He looks like a cunt with his ginger floppy hair but if anything that could get him over more. When they played it up with the Wendy's thing it went over well, and I know it was a Cena line but they could get it to stick to him like Edge's "You Suck" jibes at Kurt Angle.

• Paid Members
its nothing to do with the talent of these people i just think whats the point being there if not getting used properly so- The Usos, DH Smith, Tyson Kidd spring to mind straight away.

Why are they not being used properly though. Is it their attitude? The Miz was not being used properly then he get a fucking monster push and now is main eventing Wrestlemania. He is proof that Smith could do it or anyone else.

There has to be a reason for getting a big push. Some guys have just got it and are going to be big superstars. Brock for example was a monster so they pushed him like hell and he proved his worth. The Rock just had charisma coming out of his ass and every other hole. But guys like The Miz what did he bring to the table what made him get the big push. He was Mr MTV was good on the mic. But surley everyone thought Jomo out shone him in thier tag team. Jomo was going on to big things. No doubt he will but The Miz is already at the top and is likely to be at the top for a long time.

So all they guys that get fucked out after Wrestlemania some will bitch and some will moan but really you could blame the writers you could blame Vince or you could blame the fact they couldn't get themselves over. The Miz got over became the top heel on Raw and no one thought he would ever do that. Maybe they just need to try harder.

Also where the fuck is Tyson Kidds bodyguard gone?

Great Kahli I always liked the big guy. I like freaks in wrestling. When he debuted I thought it was going to ace but then the truth came out and he couldn't wrestle. I don't think it is just the wrestling it's the whole bumping as well. He then went to being a face who cracked out some dance moves thus destroying his monster gimmick. Punjabi Prison thing he was not fit enough to fight in was a joke as well.

I know it's who you want to be released, but I just thought I would point out that The Great Khali is very popular in India, and it would be a bad business decision if this was for real.

• Paid Members

I always thought Khali would make a brilliant bodyguard for someone like Teddy Long on Smackdown. Both babyfaces and with a chance for some comic potential every now and then, but still ready to go out and kick some ass every now and then if Teddy has to calm things down a notch.

The Great Khali - can barely move, nothing more can be done with him unless they plan on touring India which, considering the crew got ridiculously sick and Regal nearly died last time they did, I cant see them doing.

I haven't heard this story, what happened?

Rosa Mendes - has been under contract almost 5 years, clearly never gonna get the hang of this wrestling lark

R-Truth - stale stale stale.

Primo - very talented but bland, lacking in height. Clearly treading water.

Agree with all of these

Tamina - incredibly green. Needs more experience.

Melina - stale, not over, clearly going through the motions.

Agree with the sentiment but not that they should be released. The woman's division needs an estbalished star like Melina. As for Tamina, maybe FCW her for a while longer.

Heath Slater - pale, skinny, ginger, ugly, no charisma, average in the ring. No redeeming features for me, personally

Nowt wrong with that. If he was Welsh to boot he'd be my favourite wrestler :nerd:

Raw

The Bella Twins

Bellas are currently in the midst of the push of their career, have recently turned heel and are the most interesting they've ever been at the moment [although admittedly, that's not saying much].

I have also heard a rumour that they are going to be the ones who bring Kong in, so I can see them sticking around for a while yet.

Not Michelle McCool?

Most of the names mentioned plus EVE TORRES!! :rolleyes:

• Paid Members

I know it's who you want to be released, but I just thought I would point out that The Great Khali is very popular in India, and it would be a bad business decision if this was for real.

I wonder about this - there's no doubt he's popular in India, but they never use him any more. I wonder just how much they make from him these days.

Darren Young

Genuinely worthless to WWE at this point. And he might make more on the independent scene trading off the Nexus name than he does getting a loop once a month now.

Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes

Because they are rubbish.

Tyson Kidd and DH Smith

Nobody gives a toss about them. Two of the blandest wrestlers ever, and it's pretty bad when you're standing out as bland in the current era. Kidd isn't that bad, but he's hung around the other fella too long. Kidd would probably be better served in one of the pervert indies, and Smith is the sort of wrestler that can't do a thing without strong creative support. Tyler Reks as well, because he's crap.

Primo, Yoshi Tatsu, Masters, Swagger, The Usos, Curt Hawkins

They might not be that bad, but they've already got themselves marked down as worthless jobbers (or in Swagger's case, as a bit of a flop) and they're hard to care about. They'd be better off going elsewhere.

Pretty much everyone in the Nexus, it was great last year, but its over, Punk's faction isn't working and Orton is going to take them all out anyway...

On defending Heath Slater, at least he has charisma and is talented enough in the ring, I can't work out whether he is a dick, or he's really good a pretending to be a dick. He's got more entertainment value in his little finger compared with Harris, Perfect Junior and the absolutely woeful David Otunga though.

Ted Dibiase can't be far off I'd say. He'd have been released long ago but I reckon he has been kept around because of his last name.

Mark Henry, I do like Mark Henry but he really hasn't got anything left to give the wrestling world.

Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith either need to get reunited or be told to hit the road.

Kane, same as MH really, I can't imagine he has got much left in the tank, but then again its not like he is hogging the spotlight so maybe he is worth keeping around...

Fuck people saying Yoshi and Tyson. Both fantastic in the ring and have a lot to offer. They've done a shitty job just forgetting about them after initially giving them a lot to do but to just say fuck them let them go is absurd, give them a chance instead of just saying get rid.

Tyler Reks is constantly good on Superstars. The problem isn't his work like a lot of guys mentioned in this thread, it's just how bad a job WWE do of coming up with interesting things for them.

LOL at Primo's 'lack of height' as reason to let him go. Otunga should be gone for having biceps that are too big.

I'd get rid of Truth he stinks up everything he's part of. Khali.

I like Heath Slater. He needs a look, because at the minute he looks bland but he's got something, his works good.

Archived