Post Wrestlemania releases - who would YOU let go?

Ron Simmons

I imagine Sin Cara vs. Yoshi Tatsu could be good.

I'd like to see them try something with Tyler Reks. I don't think he's been given nearly enough of an opportunity.

Tyson Kidd isn't that bland. He's trying, but he is pretty boring. I noticed that he keeps screaming at the top of his voice whilst putting a sleeper on to try stand out a bit and he's got this intense thing going. I don't think he's going to be anything other than someone to have a fairly entertaining match.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Khali - For ethical reasons as a start. However popular he is in India, it doesn't justify his fucking horrid, wretched slow motion and woefully unconvincing work. I actually quite liked the guy, but his work is utterly horrible that I've gone sour on him. If WWE want to appease India, sign Sonjay Dutt. He's infinitely more talented and does a far groovier dance.

Husky Harris, Perfecy junior and David Otunga - Quite useless. Its hard to believe that they were trying to sell us a New Nexus vs Coore match somewhere down the road with that brawl at the Rumble and stand off on Raw. Give me a break! Husky Harris did make me smile a couple of times when he dissed the audience and just pushed aside a jumping barrier on one of the NXT challenges. Perfect junior delivered dire impromptu promos on NXT and David Otunga sounds camp. Have Orton punt them.

Eve - Is she still diva's champion after Royal Rumble? Well if she is, have Kong destroy her to win the belt and then injure her to write her off television. If she's not champ, have Kong destroy her anyway.

I'm in agreement with those who don't hate Heath Slater so much. The guy could be a perfect over bearing and braggadocios fluke winner who wins with roll ups and then bobs his hair in celebration.

At least give the Usos one more crack at the new tag champions. Maybe their uncle Rikishi could even make an appearance to help them fend off the rest of the Corre and even give one of the members a STINKFACE!!!! They could always be released later.

If Mason Ryan has anymore matches like that match he had with R-truth then I hope he gets released or sent back to FCW. If they can send back Jackson Andrews for..... no actual reason, then they can send Mason Ryan back for stinking up the ring.

At least give the Usos one more crack at the new tag champions. Maybe their uncle Rikishi could even make an appearance to help them fend off the rest of the Corre and even give one of the members a STINKFACE!!!! They could always be released later.

Rikishi is their dad. It would have been a good idea (Any more teams would in the chase for the belts would be), but I don't remember seeing them since last June or so on Raw, so they don't exactly seem like much of a threat now.

If the WWE actually spent some time promoting the midcard across their shows and considered establishing a tag division (they could easily have 5 or so consistent tag teams running) and unify the IC and US titles into a single "both show" belt, we would see more use of a lot of talent not getting airtime (Such as Reks, Tatsu, the Usos, Kidd and Smith)

Speaking of the Usos, Oliver has a point. Build a Tag division post Mania, put them on a losing Streak and bring in Rikishi to help them build a winning mentality and go with a series of Viginettes while they're repackaged to follow in family footsteps as the next Wild Samoans/Headshrinkers/3 Minute Warning (Face it, there's a history of tag teams in that family for them to follow) And bring them back looking more focused and effective. Keep Daddy 'Kish there for the Mic Work.

As for who to release? Honestly a good 70% of the Divas lockerroom, hell I'd even lose the fantastic arse of Maryse if it meant we only had Beth/Nattie and Kong left and build up a proper women's division again.

Other than that? Otunga, no one else, just Otunga. Have Orton kick him so hard he spasms on the mat and stretchered out with all the safety trimmings, and be done with his flat 2D character with little ring quality.

Archived