pay pal

wwffan2

just wondering when iv bought stuff on here before people ask me to pay using the gift feature ecbause i thought there was no extra charge and yet i still end up having to pay a fee what am i doing wrong ? or have i misunderstood how pay pal works.

• Paid Members

Can one of the two crap mods and one good mod not pin the questions thread so pillocks like Flash and wwffan2 are not ruining the day of myself and, I'm sure, many others out there, by creating these crap topics?

• Paid Members
Can one of the two crap mods and one good mod not pin the questions thread so pillocks like Flash and wwffan2 are not ruining the day of myself and, I'm sure, many others out there, by creating these crap topics?

No.

I should have just appealed to the good mod. My fault.

• Paid Members

No.

Oh no, is that not me? That's upset me now :( No, just remembered, I couldn't give a fuck. All better now. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

No.

Oh no, is that not me? That's upset me now :( No, just remembered, I couldn't give a fuck. All better now. :thumbsup:

Bless.

Archived