WRESTLE EUROPA

the munchies

WRESTLE EUROPA is a new major wrestling promotion founded by Andrew Cunningham and Ingvar Kamprad our goal is to provide the entire EUROPEAN UNION with a serious sports entertainment outlet. We have sucessfully signed 12 top international stars from across the the EU and indeed the rest of the world including 1 major TNA wrestling superstar. We also have aquired TV COVERAGE not only in the UK and across the EU but also in USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND and SOUTH AFRICA ensuring great exposure no matter where you are in the world you should soon be able to access WRESTLE EUROPA programming, on that note our first ever TV TAPING is expected to take place in MAY 2011 for broadcast throughout the world within 2 weeks of recording.

So watch this space for more EXCITING NEWS UPDATES AND MUCH MUCH MORE over the coming months and thank you all for your interest and support.

WRESTLE EUROPA.

I have no real idea if this is 'the real deal' or if its just some internet romour gone haywire.

but i haven't read any word about this on this forum, so i thought i would bring it up.

• Paid Members

oh fucking hell, lol, well like every wrestling promotion that adverts on here for the first time.. lets wait and see.

Imagine the possibilities... all out brawl in ikea, smashing each other about with cheap, swedish designer bathroom products.

I bet the belts look mint too!

So watch this space for more EXCITING NEWS UPDATES AND MUCH MUCH MORE over the coming months and thank you all for your interest and support.

The term "watch this space" is generally a death sentence. If someone with money and big plans was going to make a move they almost certainly wouldn't bother with a "coming soon" blurb on a website nobody knows exists.

• Paid Members

The term "watch this space" is generally a death sentence. If someone with money and big plans was going to make a move they almost certainly wouldn't bother with a "coming soon" blurb on a website nobody knows exists.

Exactly. If it's a serious venture then it'll just hit when it's ready. Announcements of announcements of announcements of something coming soon you have to watch this space for never amount to anything. It's like a young Bill Gates telling the media, "I'm going to be the richest man in the world with my yet-to-be-launched software company, but not yet. Watch this space..."

Just fuckin' do it instead of talking about it.

Archived