MVP to New Japan

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

Good on him if he's got the visa. He served 9 years didn't he?

Considering Booker T couldn't get a visa, NJPW must have pulled some major strings.

I'm a massive mark for MVP. WWE blew it with him. Here's hoping he enjoys a bit of success over there.

Considering Booker T couldn't get a visa, NJPW must have pulled some major strings.

I'm a massive mark for MVP. WWE blew it with him. Here's hoping he enjoys a bit of success over there.

9 years for what? I didn't know he had done time.

I don't think NJPW have any power with regards to getting someone into the country. Japan have some of the strictest border control services in the world.

It will be interesting to see if he relies on his old trademark moves or if he takes this opportunity to become a better wrestler or just live on his 'e' glory.

9 years for what? I didn't know he had done time.

I don't think NJPW have any power with regards to getting someone into the country. Japan have some of the strictest border control services in the world.

It will be interesting to see if he relies on his old trademark moves or if he takes this opportunity to become a better wrestler or just live on his 'e' glory.

If NJPW is anything like PRIDE/DREAM then its all Yakuza owned so they'll probably find a way but i'm pretty sure that it's owned by Yukes who make video games.

• Paid Members

Seeing as his "Drive By" (or whatever they called his step-up kick) was based on Chono's Shining Black, I'd say he's more than open to improvement.

Archived