IPW Sittingbourne Spectacular 2011, Sun 15th May 2011

Andy

Ive finally been able to get a few of my WWE fan friend slightly intrested in British wrestling and as none of them have ever been to a live British Wrestling show I think this maybe one of the best shows to start them on.

Just wondering if there are any highlight videos available to wet their appetites and hopefully get them down to the show.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssspud.jpg

Tickets on Sale now from: www.ipwuk.com/sitttingbourne

The Rockstar Spud To Make His IPW:UK Return

The close of 2010 was just as disastrous to Rockstar Spud was as the beginning was successful. Succumbing to severe neck & shoulder injuries the British Cruserweight Champion Spud has not been seen competing in an IPW ring since The 6 Year Anniversary Show back in August.

We are however pleased to announce that The Rockstar will be making his return to IPW on Sunday May 15th, however it won

I was wondering what would happen with the Cruiserweight title. It will be good to see Spud's reactions to this, as he is one of the best characters on the UK Scene.

Also, it has been confirmed that Zack Sabre will be at WxW on the day of this show. He has a match against Taiji Ishimori.

This makes me wonder if we will get Marufuji & Aoki vs. Redman & Haskins.

I was wondering what would happen with the Cruiserweight title. It will be good to see Spud's reactions to this, as he is one of the best characters on the UK Scene.

Also, it has been confirmed that Zack Sabre will be at WxW on the day of this show. He has a match against Taiji Ishimori.

Well knowing him and just reading on his twitter (twitter.com/RockstarSpud) looks like he knew nothing about dropping the belt or even about being booked...

Well knowing him and just reading on his twitter (twitter.com/RockstarSpud) looks like he knew nothing about dropping the belt or even about being booked...

Just read his Twitter Page and he is shaw not happy

http://twitter.com/#!/RockstarSpud

Interesting. While there's plenty of promoters in the UK that I could see advertising someone before they're even booked, Andy isn't one of them, so I'm inclined to think this is a bit of a work. Although, as Spud says on his twitter 'everything's a worked shoot in wrestling', so who knows. Interested to see IPW's response.

• Paid Members
I'd say it's definately a work due to this line from his Twitter:-

"You want the belt back come and fucking send somebody to get it!!"

If he actually physically has the belt at his house I'd be quite surprised.

Actually, he does physically have it. All IPW:UK belts are with the champions for what I imagine to be two reasons a) Andy trusts us and b) the guys on the show normally love going to go to work there. I say normally because Spud obviously has taken offence to this situation, making some very spiteful remarks towards some people. This is the same Spud, by the way, that has cancelled 3 bookings for Andy, even after he was healthy and back working, and who agreed in the past that at Quildan's request, he would come and "hand the belt over" because he felt it would "diminish the value of the belt" by simply giving it to someone to hand back to Andy. Go figure...

• Paid Members

I have just got a text from Spud because I posted on the internet (ironically). [spelling mistakes are verbatim]

"Y go on there and say anything? MARK!! Y dont you fuck off with Quildan. Didnt he want 2 fire u? Go bck on there and tell every1 I think ur a cunt x"

There you go James, your wish is my command!!

I would like to thank Spud for his professionalism in the matter and actually treating his "friends" like friends :thumbsup:

I have just got a text from Spud because I posted on the internet (ironically). [spelling mistakes are verbatim]

"Y go on there and say anything? MARK!! Y dont you fuck off with Quildan. Didnt he want 2 fire u? Go bck on there and tell every1 I think ur a cunt x"

There you go James, your wish is my command!!

I would like to thank Spud for his professionalism in the matter and actually treating his "friends" like friends :thumbsup:

Thankyou Gordon for making me smile so early in the morning - Spud is a legend !

At the moment I have no comment to make on the Spud stuff other than he is booked to appear. The situation regarding the cruiserweight championship has been decided and will be announced by the end of the week,

juviskins.jpg

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

Sunday May 15th will see another first time dream clash as nations will collide once more when former WWE, WCW & ECW Superstar

• Paid Members
At the moment I have no comment to make on the Spud stuff other than he is booked to appear. The situation regarding the cruiserweight championship has been decided and will be announced by the end of the week,

juviskins.jpg

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

Sunday May 15th will see another first time dream clash as nations will collide once more when former WWE, WCW & ECW Superstar

Archived