IPW Sittingbourne Spectacular 2011, Sun 15th May 2011

Andy

Aoki vs Redman II.

Morishima vs Mastiff III.

You know you want it. Do the right thing. Sha can get his title shot later...... Take advantage of this golden opportunity.

Please?

Morishima vs Mastiff vs Samuels

How good would THAT be?

Too. Much. Beef.

If ever there would be a wrestling equivalent of shaving three angry bears and putting them in a cage together, this is it. If the match was just 5 minutes of shouting at each other and then just smacking each other (and possibly Chris Roberts ;) ) in the face, I would be a happy man.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might be about to look more stupid than i normally do on here, but whats the deal with all this spud stuff?

Is it legit, or is he just playing up a storyline?

Not sure, but there maybe a contract in place forcing him to appear, his bratty ways would end up costing him an entire rock tour's wages if he doesn't show. He is crazy enough to just not show up, he didn't wrestle on one of the shows because his demands weren't met.

Aoki vs Redman II.

Morishima vs Mastiff III.

You know you want it. Do the right thing. Sha can get his title shot later...... Take advantage of this golden opportunity.

Please?

Morishima vs Mastiff vs Samuels

How good would THAT be?

Too. Much. Beef.

If ever there would be a wrestling equivalent of shaving three angry bears and putting them in a cage together, this is it. If the match was just 5 minutes of shouting at each other and then just smacking each other (and possibly Chris Roberts ;) ) in the face, I would be a happy man.

If they were to go down that route, I'd prefer an elimination match.

You can get enough of Morishima vs Mastiff III before they have another(?) singles match as if you were Sha, would you really want to get in the ring with those two bears? Sha could somehow cheat Mastiff out of the title by having him eliminated first through nefarious means, meaning Sha would look like a million bucks costing Mastiff the title and then somehow managing to beat Morishima for it in the same match.

That way you've set up Sha vs Mastiff II, and kept enough of the door open for Morishima vs Mastiff III.

Only just found out about Juvi wrestling on this card. Gutted. Too short notice to shuffle my weekend around now. I'll certainly be buying the DVD though... and hoping and praying for a follow up appearance at some point.

Archived