IPW Sittingbourne Spectacular 2011, Sun 15th May 2011

Andy

Huh that's a bit random to say the least!

Haven't seen Juvi's name in a while since he popped up in Dragon Gate at the beginning of last year (Ironically pinning Haskins in what I think was his debut match as a little footage of the match was shown on an Infinity). Here's hoping Juvi brings his A game and the two mesh, because I don't want to see the same Juvi I saw 4 years ago in his match against PAC.

Guess that eliminates All Starts vs Thrillers II. Now do I hope for All Stars vs Marufuji/Aoki? Or maybe a rematch of Aoki vs Redman and Marufuji faces someone like Terry Frazier? But then I don't know who I'd have Bobby Fish face as I so want him to make a lasting impression on the IPW:UK fans.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
frazierfish.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

On Sunday May 15th former Kartel member Sha Samuels gets the opportunity of a lifetime when he gets a No DQ crack at Undisputed British Heavyweight Champion Dave Mastiff. On Sunday May 15th opportunity will also be handed to another former Kartel member as Terry Frazier will get the opportunity to prove himself against Pro Wrestling NOAH regular Bobby Fish, in a singles contest that has the potential to not just steal the show but also give Frazier the international springboard he

2 great matches announced Fish vs Fraizer should be really good and it would be nice to see fraizer step up. Juvi vs Haskins is odd and i think Mark will go all out and try and make the best match possible while Juvi is either going to be great or terrible but it seems he has been getting better recently.

I was wondering in Dec if Sha was gonna take the belt then!

I think Sha was the understated success story of 2010. He may not have had the high profile matches like Dave Mastiff had, the matches that The LDR's & All Star's had, or shown the immediate improvement a trip to Japan does for you like Marty Scurll, but Sha stepped out of the shadow of Terry Frazier and really stepped up his game with every appearence.

It was the character, it was the wrestler, it was the intensity, Sha turned so fast into IPW:UK's top heel and one of the best guy on the roster that you can't pinpoint the *exact* moment he got so good as it was such a natural progression. I definitely wouldn't say no to a Sha title run with face Mastiff, Kincaide, Redman, etc etc to chase.

I was wondering in Dec if Sha was gonna take the belt then!

I think Sha was the understated success story of 2010. He may not have had the high profile matches like Dave Mastiff had, the matches that The LDR's & All Star's had, or shown the immediate improvement a trip to Japan does for you like Marty Scurll, but Sha stepped out of the shadow of Terry Frazier and really stepped up his game with every appearence.

It was the character, it was the wrestler, it was the intensity, Sha turned so fast into IPW:UK's top heel and one of the best guy on the roster that you can't pinpoint the *exact* moment he got so good as it was such a natural progression. I definitely wouldn't say no to a Sha title run with face Mastiff, Kincaide, Redman, etc etc to chase.

Well i'm positive it's gonna happen , excuse my ignorance but I only started going to IPW last April , when did Dave win the belt ?

Feb last year. Don't get me wrong, I could still see some milage in continuing Dave's reign if he were to have a rematch against Morishima, or face Zack Sabre Jnr, but he could have those matches without the belt. Sha needs a rebound after his 'win' last show, and why not strike while the irons hot?

• Paid Members
Hello!

I woul'd like to know when tickets will be send?

I live in France and I have booked my tickets since 3 weeks.

Thanks

They are usually sent a couple of weeks before the event.

Hello!

I woul'd like to know when tickets will be send?

I live in France and I have booked my tickets since 3 weeks.

Thanks

Worse comes to worse they usually keep track of what seats have been sold, so you could bring a paypal print out at receipt.

Archived