IPW Sittingbourne Spectacular 2011, Sun 15th May 2011

Andy

Just seen the following match added onto FB:

Garnells Wrestling Clinic:

'Dangerous' Danny Garnell vs ???

If that's Marufuji or Aoki, I will murder someone.....

Hopefully it's Redman to leave All Stars vs Marufuji/Aoki.

So that would be 6 matches, plus the Spud thing (maybe the return of Lion Kid here?) and that sounds like an excellent card.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
garnellss.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: http://www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

Never one to be outspoken Danny Garnell has been complaining to IPW management non-stop since his defeat at the hands of current reigning British Heavyweight Champion: Dave Mastiff. Moaning that ever since day one IPW:UK have stacked the deck against him.

Stating that he came into IPW:UK to prove that he was the best WRESTLER in Europe today. However all he

Redman would be a good fit for this but the match could also be a storyline gimmick and it could be a younger guy that Garnell beats quickly. There's a lot of possibilities here and it could lead to a new direction for Garnell after the Title shot loss.

As for remaining matches, I think that Marufuji & Aoki vs. All Stars looks very likely. It's a bit odd going Heels vs. outsiders but it's a great looking match if it happens.

I'm still seeing this as a possibility but I will probably not pre-order tickets in case I feel wrecked from driving to Broxbourne and Wolverhampton and back the days before. If I do all three shows it's something like 500 miles in 3 days.

• Paid Members

This might be relevent to the event, but roughly how many DVDs do IPW sell of the events "Generally"? Again i know its not in line with the thread, but just a random idea that popped in my head.

Sorry if its a bit of a random question, just thought it would ask! :thumbsup:

I think Garnell will most likely face Redman. Seeing as rumours are circulating about Redman signing with WWE Id expect he'd be on the show. I really cant wait to find out how Juvi is looking these days, havent seen a match of his for a long long time.

So that would be 6 matches, plus the Spud thing (maybe the return of Lion Kid here?) and that sounds like an excellent card.

Thats if the Spud thing even happens! It appears Spud is definately not appearing on the show as its all over his Twitter and Facebook pages.

Twitter - "@RockstarSpud Would like to apologise to all @IPWUK fans that although advertised by the promoter I will not be in attendance on May 15th in Sittingbourne"

Facebook - "To anyone going to the IPW:UK event in Sittingbourne on 15th May 2011 and has seen me advertised. Please note: I WILL NOT BE THERE! I was advertised by the promotor without any knowledge of the booking and after numerous attempts to make contact with them this has still not been resolved. If you're expecting to see me, you won't be and I apologise to all IPW:UK as you are the ones losing out here"

I'm sure that's up in the air until NOAH officially announce who the replacement is.

Seen as we're definitely not getting Marufuji & Aoki as a team, can we have Aoki vs Redman II? Aoki has gotten so much better in the three years that have past, and Redman has bulked up considerably to a heavyweight status so will change the dynamic of this match completely as whereas the first encounter was purely technically based, I'm sure the Aoki of 2011 will have to bring out those big strikes to combat Redmans power when/if they're found to be even on the mat.

• Paid Members

Putting Morisihima in could prove golden for the progresson of Sha as a main event heel for IPW.

He could easily go down the route of feeling shunted out of his chance for gold so that IPW could have a bigger name star, begin to show an even more ruthless streak all in retribution for being left out in the cold.

From there by the time Sha gets his chance, if he was to win he could easily be the baddest man in the UK wrestling scene with an eventual face challenger themself having to find a ruthless streak to take the title back off him and end his reign (Maybe a future for someone like Haskins?)

Probably wouldn't happen but I'm bored and in fantasy mode haha

Aoki vs Redman II.

Morishima vs Mastiff III.

You know you want it. Do the right thing. Sha can get his title shot later...... Take advantage of this golden opportunity.

Please?

Morishima vs Mastiff vs Samuels

How good would THAT be?

Archived