IPW Sittingbourne Spectacular 2011, Sun 15th May 2011

Andy

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few things:

All tickets were posted out yesterday so should be with y'all early next week.

The unforeseen injury to Marafugi has obviously meant the final match scheduled has had to be changed... believe it or not we are still currently working on finalising the card and should be able to bring you an update in the next 24 hours!

Don't forget anyone who has tickets for either of the NOAH shows and IPW booked in advance will receive a special treat... news on this will be revealed in the next update.

Don't miss out and get your tickets from http://www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

I am currently on the fence about attending this show. The likes of Scurll-Suzuki, Sha-Dave and Haskins-Juvey (plus the unannounced NOAH guys matches) really look good but that would mean that I would have driven for 11 hours in 2 1/2 days, and I would probably need to take a day off work.

Do it.

Because after all, when are you EVER likely to experience three days worth of quality wrestling in this country again?

Morishima vs Mastiff III. Or, failing that, Morishima vs Mastiff vs Samuels, triple threat elimination for the title.

I am currently on the fence about attending this show. The likes of Scurll-Suzuki, Sha-Dave and Haskins-Juvey (plus the unannounced NOAH guys matches) really look good but that would mean that I would have driven for 11 hours in 2 1/2 days, and I would probably need to take a day off work.

Like Cobystag said do it ! were travelling 3 hours down and 3 hours back and NOAH and PPW the previous days :)

I was 100% planning to attend at one point as I was going with a friend but he has had to pull out now due to prior commitments.

Looking at the card and potential matches I think I will go, although I will make the final decision probably on the day and buy my ticket at the door.

Also, special treat from IPW if you do.

Which I'm wondering what it's gonna be and how you show you were at NOAH before hand.... Probably show a NOAH ticket on the day?

Or just compare paypal accounts?

Not the big update just yet, but just a quick message to let you know that Juvi has arrived safely in the UK.

He has training seminars throughout the week, the first one being today at IPW:UK's school & he can't wait until Sunday's show!

Archived