IPW Sittingbourne Spectacular 2011, Sun 15th May 2011

Andy

IPW:UK Announce The Sittingbourne Spectacular 2011!

ss11.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE SUNDAY MARCH 6TH @ NO ESCAPE!

Today IPW:UK are pleased to announce that our working relationship with both A-Merchandise and Pro Wrestling NOAH will continue into 2011 after a hugely successful 2010 that saw Pro Wrestling NOAH make their presence felt on these shores for the first time since 2008 in preparation for their European Navigation 2011 tour.

On Sunday May 15th 2011, following their two European Navigation shows some Pro Wrestling NOAH representatives will not be heading to Germany and instead extending their stay in the UK for an additional 24 hours as not just one, not two, not three, but FOUR huge names will be heading down to what is fast becoming the new home of British wrestling, Sittingbourne as IPW:UK present the 2011 Sittingbourne Spectacular.

The Sittingbourne Spectacular is the event that put IPW in Sittingbourne on the map with Pac vs Bryan Danielson & Leaders vs Thrillers headlining 2009

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can now see Mastiff vs Morishima III being more likely to happen on this show, meaning Mastiff's involvement on the NOAH shows is now not as clear cut.

Hopefully we see Morishima, Marufuji (vs Sabre Jnr), Atsushi Aoki and.... Probably an American name. Eddie Edwards?

• Paid Members
And now with Hero being announced, Castagnoli can't be that far behind, so LDR's vs KOW as I'm sure I've suggested in another thread?

Hero has already been confirmed by WXW for their NOAH show so I would think Castagnoli will be in Germany as well.

• 4 weeks later...
ss2.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE SUNDAY MARCH 6TH AT NO ESCAPE: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

The first name announced for the 2011 Sittingbourne Spectacular is a man whom many see as the perfect fit for an IPW:UK ring; the high flying, hard hitting GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion Kotaro Suzuki.

A decorated competitor with Two GHC Jr Heavyweight and Jr Tag titles under his belt; if you want proof of Suzuki

• 2 weeks later...
GOod to sEe bobby fish is going to be on this show :)

Andy - will tickets still be onsale today or ... When should we expectt them to be on sale ?

Tickets are up now... full updates coming with the post show Tap N Tin hangover ;)

Ordered my ticket for this one. Hope it's a great end to a fantastic weekend of wrestling.

Based on Sunday's show I'm hoping for:

The LDR's vs Marufuji/Aoki

Mastiff vs Sha (Sha did technically win the I Quit match and the two are due a rematch......)

All Stars vs Thrillers II

Frazier vs Bobby Fish.

Not quite sure who Suzuki will face and whether the GHC Jnr belt will be on the line.....

• 2 weeks later...
noescapefallout.jpg

Watch IPW:UK No Escape in its entirety NOW over at www.ipwondemand.com

No Escape 2011 kick started what is promising to be a huge year for IPW:UK as we picked up exactly where we left off with some of the most innovative, hardest hitting, fastest paced, most exciting action seen on these shores.

A star was made as Marty Scurll delivered what can only be described as a career best performance as he went down to defeat at the hands of the man whom many are hailing

Archived