the ecw mole

Checkmate

what was the real story here heard a few different ones such as tod gordon was going to take taz rvd sabu and the eliminators to wcw for a invasion angle also another one where tod gordon was just trying to set up talent to go to wcw for a big fee and some say another story that the mole didnt exist and it was just a rumour at the time. Thought this deserved its own thread rather then being put in the questions one

All I can say is, watch Rise and Fall of ECW then watch Forever Hardcore. It's all explained but you can understand it more on Forever Hardcore.

got and seen both but didnt think it was probably explained and also in tod gordons shoot he said a different story about him bringing in the talent to wcw so was just wondering what is the true story what is bullshit but i think its unlucky the true story will ever be told

• Paid Members
All I can say is, watch Rise and Fall of ECW then watch Forever Hardcore. It's all explained but you can understand it more on Forever Hardcore.

got and seen both but didnt think it was probably explained and also in tod gordons shoot he said a different story about him bringing in the talent to wcw so was just wondering what is the true story what is bullshit but i think its unlucky the true story will ever be told

Mate, not to nitpick, but is there any chance of you using a bit of punctuation (or in this case any?). Its pretty difficult to read your posts otherwise! And maybe a spellcheck? Just a thought, not having a pop, but as you know there are some people on here who will be far less polite or constructive about it.

Its comments like that make me not want to post on here, just because some of us are grammatically challenged doesnt mean you cant understand what he is saying if I can then you can, you say you aint having a go but obvious are because it bothers you that much that you have to moan about it.

Its comments like that make me not want to post on here, just because some of us are grammatically challenged doesnt mean you cant understand what he is saying if I can then you can, you say you aint having a go but obvious are because it bothers you that much that you have to moan about it.

I really don't think it's too much to ask for people to write so you can understand it.

Considering how nicely he was asked, there's really no need to criticise.

Its like insulting someone in a nice way through isnt just because he was polite doesnt make it better, that poor bloke probably wont post on here again, for godsake its a wrestling forum its not an english essay, just people thinking they are more important then they are.

No, it's not. People can ask something nicely and actually genuinely mean it.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it'll help in the long run, and people would be more likely to help if they don't have the hassle of working out what the hell a post says first.

• Paid Members
Its like insulting someone in a nice way through isnt just because he was polite doesnt make it better

I think it does actually.

that poor bloke probably wont post on here again

He already has.

just people thinking they are more important then they are.

Don't spout nonsense like this. It's not hard to at least attempt to communicate properly.

• Paid Members

11 comments in and no one has answered the question but the debate of proper online english goes on. Christ lads pull the finger out and lets at least discuss the topic at hand as I don't know much about it myself.

• Paid Members
Its like insulting someone in a nice way through isnt just because he was polite doesnt make it better, that poor bloke probably wont post on here again, for godsake its a wrestling forum its not an english essay, just people thinking they are more important then they are.

Did you even read what I wrote? The reason I very deliberately stated that I wasn't having a pop, was because I wasn't. I'm not saying everything has to be grammatically correct, just so it

Archived