the ecw mole

Checkmate

• Paid Members
Its like insulting someone in a nice way through isnt just because he was polite doesnt make it better, that poor bloke probably wont post on here again, for godsake its a wrestling forum its not an english essay, just people thinking they are more important then they are.

Did you even read what I wrote? The reason I very deliberately stated that I wasn't having a pop, was because I wasn't. I'm not saying everything has to be grammatically correct, just so it

• Paid Members
11 comments in and no one has answered the question but the debate of proper online english goes on. Christ lads pull the finger out and lets at least discuss the topic at hand as I don't know much about it myself.

There isn't really a lot to discuss because only two people know what really happened.

Heyman says that Gordon went behind his back and started negotiating to jump to WCW and tried to recruit some key members of the ECW locker room to come with him for an invasion angle.

Gordon says that Heyman is working everyone, that his firing was just a storyline created to take him off the road for a while but turned legit when he decided that he didn't want to come back. He DID say that he and Heyman used to argue because, if a talent wanted to leave, Tod would try and help them get the best deal possible while Paul E just felt betrayed at them "selling out".

Either story is plausible so it really just depends on which you believe.

Archived