WWP promotion

Checkmate

• Paid Members
I just Googled "WWP Wrestling Florida" and there doesn't appear to be any news more recent than September of 2010. If they have an official company website I can't seem to find it. Poor form.

Really? Their website (I presume) was the top result for me when I searched "WWP Wrestling Florida".

The roster doesn't scream "WWE competitor" like it was made out to be. A couple of former TNA lower-carders (and then some other indy names) mixed with Jim Neidhart and Jake Roberts.

• Moderators
I just Googled "WWP Wrestling Florida" and there doesn't appear to be any news more recent than September of 2010. If they have an official company website I can't seem to find it. Poor form.

Really? Their website (I presume) was the top result for me when I searched "WWP Wrestling Florida".

Number one on google is a report from 411 for me, then more NEWZ. What's the link?

• Paid Members

cant confirm a source, although i last heard that due to setbacks, most "Signed" talent had pulled out and thus the promotion seems to have failed before it started.

An E-mail about there set backs showed up via various news websites, and then it was reported anybody who was mainly the "top guys" for this new promotion had pulled out due to lack of faith in the company.

So again cant 100% say, but hope that helps.

Archived