• Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to read autobiograhies by...

Jim Ross

Arn Anderson

Ricky Steamboat

the Undertaker

Vince McMahon

Earl Hebner (he's been around along time and I can imagine has been a fly on the wall during many interesting situations during his career and would also get his thoughts on the Montreal thing, which would be fasinating since we have heard from everyone but him really)

A new Kurt Angle

Christian

Tully Blanchard

Barry Windham

A new the Rock one (but wouldn't be interested in his career after WWE)

Vader

Jeff Jarrett

Triple H

Jake Roberts

• Paid Members
Arn Anderson

He's got one out.

Earl Hebner (he's been around along time and I can imagine has been a fly on the wall during many interesting situations during his career and would also get his thoughts on the Montreal thing, which would be fasinating since we have heard from everyone but him really)

He did a shoot interview which gave his thoughts on it. He said, I was asked by my bosses and did what I was told. Nobody blames him for it anyway.

• Paid Members
I'd love to see a Cornette book or three. A full-on bio would be awesome, but I'd also like him to do another scrapbook-type deal, maybe showing his actual SMW book and explaining various booking and promotional decisions.

Great idea. I've been meaning to get the scrapbook he's already got out.

Has anyone read Goldusts book? if keeps going on and on about it on twitter about how good it is (self promotion i know), but just wondering if anyone here actually has read it.

Its not out over here yet, as its just come out in the states, but i will be buying it.

ive found that the non-main eventers (at the time any way) books are great. Regals book was a fantastic read, as was edges!

I forgot Regal had one, i think i'll order that now, thanks :)

• Paid Members
Its not out over here yet, as its just come out in the states, but i will be buying it.

ive found that the non-main eventers (at the time any way) books are great. Regals book was a fantastic read, as was edges!

Considering what level regal was at when is came out (nothing more than an entertaining mid carder) i was suprised at how much he told about his life, and to be honest some stuff was a bit shocking to me (his various drug habits etc) but it was a fantastic read, and one of the best wrestling books i have!

Jericho's is probably my favourite would definitely recommend it to anyone pro wrestling fan or not.

Whats Foley's new book like hate his second just went over points he already talked about in his 1st book like Owens death etc

Considering what level regal was at when is came out (nothing more than an entertaining mid carder) i was suprised at how much he told about his life, and to be honest some stuff was a bit shocking to me (his various drug habits etc) but it was a fantastic read, and one of the best wrestling books i have!

It's a great book because Regal doesn't take the tierd root of penning a hard hitting, no holds barred "truthfull" account of the business. I have no interest in reading an autobiography that contains more bitching than a copy of Heat magazine so Regal being honest and ugly with what he had to say was refreshing. The other element as to why this was a good book was that he had actually been around the globe as a wrestler so he had a lot of stories to tell.

Wrestlers like Warrior and Cena just wouldn't have that going for them in thier books no matter how much of a star they have been or currently are.

I would love to see Norman Smiley bring a book out as he was two a rare things a Black-British guy who had succsess abroad and being a British guy who was popular in Mexico.

I always repeat this point when Regal's book is brought up, I got it one Christmas, started it at 8am on Boxing Day and read it cover to cover by 6pm, even while eating - which was the biggest distraction I allowed myself - I had the book next to the plate and read as I chewed. I have never done anything close to that with any book before or after, it was a decent size but I found it so enthralling. Everything felt authentic and real and we know so little about him there there were some intense revelations, a must read for any wrestling fan

Archived