TNA Impact from January 2011 Speculation

gringo69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi does any one no what channel sky will put TNA on i would like it to be a freeview channel sky3 or Challenge when it come to freeview on 1/2/11 so TNA will get new and more viewers there could put it on channelone till there find a slot for it hope there get it storted soon

gutted your title is misleading

You just made me get hard then floppy all in the same minute - bit misleading

Merged the topics as new one was misleading

Taken from the TNA Facebook page:

'From TNA President Dixie Carter: "UK fans, here is how you don't miss an episode of iMPACT! while we wait for our new timeslot from Sky. Log on to TNAondemand.com, click the launch button, then click on the iMPACT UK button on the bottom left of the page. This free service is only available for the UK."

UK FANS: VISIT TNAONDEMAND.COM NOW

www.tnaondemand.com'

This is all well and good - and I decided to take a look at this stream instead of my usual Impact source this week - but in true TNA fashion they've put the US version of the show up for us to view online, which of course means that the bulk of the main event is missing as it over-runs into Reaction :laugh:

The first Bravo show has been relocated to Sky One: 'Spartacus: Blood And Sand'.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitaltv/news...vo-closure.html

Sky reshuffles shows after Bravo closure

Tuesday, January 4 2011, 12:10 GMT

By Andrew Laughlin, Technology Reporter

Sky has announced a reshuffle of its entertainment content lineup in response to the closure of Bravo, including Spartacus: Blood And Sand coming to Sky1.

On January 1, the Bravo channels - acquired by Sky last June as part of the

Noticed a new channel being hyped on the TV just there. Sky Atlantic. Any chance you think of TNA turning up there?

I'd say its quite likely. Seems tailor made.

Not really. That Sky Atlantic channel is showing a load of dramas from HBO and Showtime, so I can't see TNA ever being on there.

Yeah, Sky Atlantic is their big up-market project, featuring 'the cream of U.S. content from HBO and Showtime'.

It's free at first, but will likely wind up being a subscription channel.

Very little chance of TNA showing up on there.

What might happen is several of the high profile U.S. shows (e.g. House) will move from Sky One to Sky Atlantic, and Impact will end up on Sky One as a replacement to fill one of the gaps left (along with Dog the Bounty Hunter, Caribbean Cops and the other stuff from Bravo).

• Paid Members
Noticed a new channel being hyped on the TV just there. Sky Atlantic. Any chance you think of TNA turning up there?

I'd say its quite likely. Seems tailor made.

Not really. That Sky Atlantic channel is showing a load of dramas from HBO and Showtime, so I can't see TNA ever being on there.

Ah I misread the mission statement there. Thought it was a 'best of US TV' type of thing, not that TNA should be included in that, but you get my point. The channel sounds promising either way.

Archived