SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Paid Members
What a promo that is , im really starting to look forward to this show now !

Cheers dude , like I have stated before whether you like Val or not , think his promo's or good or bad they create interest , he always want's to improve and works really hard on this for us and other companies.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

NBW - Southside professional wrestling

So how exciting would it be for you guys if I told you that at NBW - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING present NOTORIOUS and NBW - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING present MENACE II SOCIETY there will be a chance to win signed figures from 2 multi time WWE champs ?

When are you announcing who's facing The Models for the Futureshock tag titles? Or have I missed it?

Was thinking the same who would you like it to be ?

Well to be honest Danny Hope has had to pull out of the show which I have only very recently become aware off , Danny was very sorry for letting Southside and the fans down.

So for the last few days I have been working on a replacement match which only today got 100% comfirmed !

When are you announcing who's facing The Models for the Futureshock tag titles? Or have I missed it?

Well to be honest Danny Hope has had to pull out of the show which I have only very recently become aware off , Danny was very sorry for letting Southside and the fans down.

So for the last few days I have been working on a replacement match which only today got 100% comfirmed !

Shame to hear about Danny but good to hear theres a replacement in order ;)

• Paid Members

Shame to hear about Danny but good to hear theres a replacement in order ;)

I think the match that is the replacement is more than good :thumbsup:

I think thats a solid replacement match, more than happy with that :). That card is an absolute beast, Kirby/Ligero/Spud should be a cracker and I reckon Taylor/Val has all the makings of a fairly intense match

Thanks man , full details will up tomorrow night of complete card - 8 matches in total.

I am really excited about this show , can't wait for the fans to see all the money we have spent on set / lighting etc.

Tickets have sold well so hopefully the crowd will be as amazing as last time.

Archived