SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
sorry if this has already been asked, but if i was to attend this event, the only reason i would be is if there was some sort of meet & greet with X PAC & Billy Gunn...?

Hey buddy- there will indeed be a chance to meet and greet with X-PAC and BILLY GUNN - also if you look on first page of thread it also gives details of the Q&A session with them.

• Paid Members
Thanks for the reply.. thanks.

no probs - hope to see you there ;)

I cant seem to see anything about the q&a..

like, will i be able to get pictures with the talent, and how much?

just wanted to know. just cause coming from north east of england, long way to come thats all.

The Q&A is on the front page - it is called D-INTERROGATION , it is 10 pounds and for that you will get a Q&A session with them and a chance to meet and greet, it starts a 3pm that day. As for cost I cannot tell you how much they would charge for photo's - that is done to the guys.

• Paid Members

Would you like us to announce a top match for this weekend , become the 500th fan on facebook and you can choose whether you would like an amazing match announcement or find out who the next import is for MENACE II SOCIETY in june - see link below :thumbsup:

http://www.facebook.com/NBWSouthside

• Paid Members

With only 2 weeks to go before we find out but who would you like to see face X-PAC out of the match at BATTLE OF THE EGOS between Martin Kirby , Sam Bailey or Chris Holmes ?

Who would you like to see face Billy Gunn ?

Only 19 front row tickets left already !

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

MAY 28th/29th Weekender

A DOGG DAY AFTERNOON

Deeside Leisure Centre, Queensferry, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 1SA 28th May 3pm

Join us for an afternoon show before 1PW's Supershow , featuring many of the uk's top stars and introducing american import - KRIMSON

KRIS TRAVIS v MARTIN KIRBY II

TICKETS

Front row - 12 pounds

General seating - 8 pounds

Family ticket 2 Adults/2 children - 24 pounds

D-INTERROGATION

Priory Centre, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH 29th May 3pm

Q&A session and a chance to meet and greet former WWE/WWF & TNA superstars X-PAC and BILLY GUNN , is there a question you would love to ask 2 of the most outspoken wrestling stars on the planet ?

TICKETS

General seating - 10 pounds

Family ticket - 2 Adults/2 Children - 20 pounds

NOTORIOUS

Priory centre, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH 29th May 3pm

Join us for our biggest event to date featuring the very best in UK talent as well as international superstars X-PAC and BILLY GUNN for a guaranteed great evening of wrestling !

TICKETS

Front row - 25 pounds

2nd row - 15 pounds

General Seating - 12.50 pounds

Family 2 adult/2 children - 35 pounds

Any questions please PM me or feel free to ask on thread from now on I will keep this first page up to date, tickets are available on link below for website, please note it is not carrying info through to Paypal at the moment however is easy just to write in description of tickets you would like and price, it has worked fine so far but do hope to fix this.

Thankyou for all your support so far guys - if you don't like what we have done so far then we've got 2 words for ya !

First match announced for the weekend is Martin Kirby v Kris Travis at A DOGG DAY AFTERNOON , anybody who saw them face off at PW101 last March will testify just how good this match is going to be !

• Paid Members
Good match, but it's not Kirby vs Trav II. They fought twice for PW101. I've seen them fight 3 times before, so its Kirby vs Travis IV at the very least!

OK - Looks like its just TRAVIS v KIRBY then , whether its the first time or the 10th time we all know it will be a top match which will sell tickets !

Thanks for the feedback though :thumbsup:

Good match, but it's not Kirby vs Trav II. They fought twice for PW101. I've seen them fight 3 times before, so its Kirby vs Travis IV at the very least!

OK - Looks like its just TRAVIS v KIRBY then , whether its the first time or the 10th time we all know it will be a top match which will sell tickets !

Thanks for the feedback though :thumbsup:

for me its a first so im happy :)

Archived