SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

NEXT IMPORT WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT BATTLE OF THE EGO'S ON SUNDAY - SOMEONE THAT I'M SURE MANY OF YOU WILL BE VERY VERY EXCITED TO SEE.

Just also wanted to clear something up after I received a private message from a fellow promotion , I have been accused of running before I can walk and having 4 imports on only my 5th show however is to risky. I would like to confirm 100% that I have the money to run all my shows and will not cancel or drop imports if sales are low. I am a wrestling fan and would never want to damage the British Wrestling Industry and I understand that there is a chance that I could lose money however I firmly believe that I won't. I believe that it is far more important to build trust with fans and prove that I can deliver a top class show and if it does not work well then maybe I won't use imports for a while but hopefully will attract new fans along the way.

Thank you again for everybody's support , Battle of the ego's is already a success and has made a profit in pre-sales alone, we think that Sunday will be amazing and can't wait to raise the bar even higher.

Ben

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

At BATTLE OF THE EGO's Martin Kirby beat Prince Ameen, Chris Holmes and Sam Bailey in a four way elimination match for the right to face X-PAC at NOTORIOUS, he will also be facing Kris Travis at A DOGG DAY AFTERNOON the day before. So that's Kirby's matches already announced, what other matches would you like to see ?

Below is a preview of what you are going to see

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...wXE&h=6da60

At BATTLE OF THE EGO's Martin Kirby beat Prince Ameen, Chris Holmes and Sam Bailey in a four way elimination match for the right to face X-PAC at NOTORIOUS, he will also be facing Kris Travis at A DOGG DAY AFTERNOON the day before. So that's Kirby's matches already announced, what other matches would you like to see ?

Below is a preview of what you are going to see

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...wXE&h=6da60

If you get the chance to see the four-way match, please do so. I know I can be classed as biased, but I sat watching this match with Robbie X and we were both super impressed by the effort of the wrestlers and crowd reaction. Prince Ameen was booed out of the building and when Kirby kicked out of the pedigree the pop was amazing, as was the pop when he finally won the contest. This was the best contest I had seen Chris Holmes in as well, I would love to see a rematch.

• Paid Members

STATEMENT

We regret to inform you that we will no longer be running the day time show at 1PW on the 28th May and will not be having imports on our May 29th and June 3rd shows. We are not willing to discuss what has gone wrong at the moment however we will be running NOTORIOUS on the 29th May and have the cream of British talent booked including Burridge, Val Kabious, Kirby, Travis, El Ligero , The models and many many more.

I will be contacting everyone with regards to refunds within the next 2 days and hope to also let you know about some exciting news regarding MENACE II SOCIETY.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Ben

Nobody gets in bed with 1PW and doesn't get bummed and thrown to the dogs. I don't know whats happened or who's at fault just going on past happenings of the last 6 years. Either way someone up above (top post, this page) tried to warn you, you have a lot to learn and I wish you all the best in damage control and hope the shows you still have booked are as successful as the past one.

• Paid Members

Seen as we only had bad news to announce yesterday we thought we would give you guys something early - last week we signed our main event for Notorious

VAL KABIOUS v BURRIDGE II

This time it will be for the title and we have a very special stipulation in mind !

• Paid Members

Seen as we only had bad news to announce yesterday we thought we would give you guys something early - last week we signed our main event for Notorious

VAL KABIOUS v BURRIDGE II

This time it will be for the title and we have a very special stipulation in mind !

Sorry to announce this but Burridge has decided to cancel our booking and now take a booking with 1PW instead as have others who we had booked for NOTORIOUS. There is a wealth of great talent in the UK and will find VAL KABIOUS a more than capable opponent, to be honest we already have been speaking to someone today who has wrestled for IPW and is an All-star regular as well as featuring for many other promotions.

• Paid Members

Hey guys , after some re booking this week we are pleased to say we now have an amazing card booked featuring over 10 top 50 ukff'ers , we have got a top main event , great tag team action and our second womens match - first lady to be confirmed has just been announced on our facebook page.

• Paid Members
Jemma palmer :)

It is indeed, we can also confirm tonight that we have also booked T-Bone to make his debut on the 29th of May , he wasted no time in telling us that he sees us as an up and coming company and is setting his sights firmly on Val Kabious and the Southside title feeling this would be a great way to step up to a higher level in British wrestling.

And he is not the only Brummie coming ................

To be announced tommorow night !

It is indeed, we can also confirm tonight that we have also booked T-Bone to make his debut on the 29th of May , he wasted no time in telling us that he sees us as an up and coming company and is setting his sights firmly on Val Kabious and the Southside title feeling this would be a great way to step up to a higher level in British wrestling.

T-Bone isnt a brummie is he??? I thought he was a guy with a famers accent ?

if he is a "Brummie" then the other guy coming with him will be Dave Mastiff/Morolez or Rockstar Spud

• Paid Members

T-Bone isnt a brummie is he??? I thought he was a guy with a famers accent ?

if he is a "Brummie" then the other guy coming with him will be Dave Mastiff/Morolez or Rockstar Spud

Thats 2 pretty high profile guys - I think no2 and 3 in this years ukff top 50 ;)

Archived