SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

PRINCE AMEEN CHALLANGE

Prince Ameen is still trying to convince Southside management that he is worth a title shot, he hand picked and beat 16 year old NBW Academy talent Keiran Carte at Clash at the Disco and felt this was enough - it was not. He has now offered to wrestle anybody on our next 2 shows in St Neots and Preston , when speaking to him he had this to say 'if any of the crowd could even last 10 minutes with me I will happily give up any title ambitions but when I win both I expect a title shot'

Southside management are once again finding Prince Ameen's requests very comical and just this once we are thinking of agreeing to his wishes for the next 2 shows , We are sure it will please the crowd at least.

Are there any front row tickets left? If this is anywhere near good as the last St Neots show it'd going to be amazing

There are a few still left but not many and one of my sons friends dad has said he wants all that are left however I have not seen him due to the school holidays but will see him on Tuesday. My advice would be if you want front row then order ASAP as they will be gone very soon.

Very pleased you enjoyed the last show, are you local ?

Are there any front row tickets left? If this is anywhere near good as the last St Neots show it'd going to be amazing

There are a few still left but not many and one of my sons friends dad has said he wants all that are left however I have not seen him due to the school holidays but will see him on Tuesday. My advice would be if you want front row then order ASAP as they will be gone very soon.

Cool, I'll try and sort something out and I'll be in touch

I'm not mate, I travelled down from Sheffield to see the last show!

• Paid Members

Cool, I'll try and sort something out and I'll be in touch

I'm not mate, I travelled down from Sheffield to see the last show!

Thanks for the dedication , really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Archived