SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

ANNOUNCEMENT

Good and bad news I'm afraid

Kris Travis has pulled out of NOTORIOUS after deciding to take a booking elsewhere, it is really disappointing for myself as a close friend but he described the opportunity as simply to good to turn down and vowed that he will still be at Clash at the Disco and Menace II Society.

However .......

The ROCKSTAR SPUD is coming , the Baby Jesus of British wrestling is Southside. The most outspoken egotistical wrestler in Britain today will be at NOTORIOUS !

Random question here. Does anyone have an mp3 or a youtube link to Valkabious entrance music please?

Are Sam Bradley2011 & Fish&Chips the same poster, they seem like it.

Kris Travis has pulled out of NOTORIOUS after deciding to take a booking elsewhere, it is really disappointing for myself as a close friend

Ah well its show business not show friends. Spud's a good replacement unless 1PW suddenly wants him too. Good work though.

• Paid Members
T Bone is the man

We certainly think so, one of the fastest rising stars in the British scene who has wrestled for many of the major promotions including IPW and All-star, we have already booked him for 3 shows and are really excited to have him on board !

Good to see the cards shaping up.

I was sorry to hear about the imports issue. I actually think its not such a bad thing though for the long term success of the promotion. For me, an import should be there to enchance a UK talent or help push a storyline with a further payoff down the road without the import, selling a card just on the import is probably a little short sighted.

The 1PW weekend does look good but I think people have concerns over that, simular to Wrestleslam, I lost money over that.

I do like the Mark Sloane model though, bringing in the Dragon Gate and Noah stytle events, best UK wrestling show I have ever been to albeit it was a Shingo match that made it for me.

Good luck with the shows.

I was sorry to hear about the imports issue. I actually think its not such a bad thing though for the long term success of the promotion. For me, an import should be there to enchance a UK talent or help push a storyline with a further payoff down the road without the import, selling a card just on the import is probably a little short sighted.

The 1PW weekend does look good but I think people have concerns over that, simular to Wrestleslam, I lost money over that.

I do like the Mark Sloane model though, bringing in the Dragon Gate and Noah stytle events, best UK wrestling show I have ever been to albeit it was a Shingo match that made it for me.

I Think you are right mate, imports are used way too freely in the UK, with some promotions..... there is some great talent in the UK and we should harness and promote it.... lets give the spotlight to the guys in their prime working hard for little money rather than the overweight ex pro who is just in it for a bit of cash

• Paid Members

I Think you are right mate, imports are used way too freely in the UK, with some promotions..... there is some great talent in the UK and we should harness and promote it.... lets give the spotlight to the guys in their prime working hard for little money rather than the overweight ex pro who is just in it for a bit of cash

I never intended to be another 1PW with regards to imports however I will try to use the occasional one as it adds a bit of spice to the company as well as gaining exposure. What I have learnt that all though promoting is far more stressful than I can ever imagined it is multiplyed when trying to deal with imports. One thing I do think is that Andy at IPW has got it spot on but again I agree with Allstar that this country has so much amazing talent and I do truly believe that I am booking some of the best guys in the country and one thing I can't be accused of is not knowing how to get the best British talent around - I spent last year going to shows constantly so that I knew what was good and bad in the country.

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

NOTORIOUS

Priory centre, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH 29th May 3pm

Featuring

ROCKSTAR SPUD - VAL KABIOUS - JEMMA PALMER

T-BONE - MARTIN KIRBY - EL LIGERO - ROBBIE X

TICKETS

Front row - 15 pounds

2nd row - 12 pounds

General Seating - 10 pounds

Family 2 adult/2 children - 30 pounds

Any questions please PM me or feel free to ask on thread from now on I will keep this first page up to date, tickets are available on link below for website, please note it is not carrying info through to Paypal at the moment however is easy just to write in description of tickets you would like and price, it has worked fine so far but do hope to fix this.

Thankyou for all your support so far guys

Robbie X announced for the card , after his amazing opener at Battle of the egos he has once again thrown out the challange to any academy star in the country - he want's to challenge the very best !

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

NOTORIOUS

Priory centre, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH 29th May 3pm

Featuring

ROCKSTAR SPUD - VAL KABIOUS - JEMMA PALMER

T-BONE - MARTIN KIRBY - EL LIGERO - ROBBIE X

TICKETS

Front row - 15 pounds

2nd row - 12 pounds

General Seating - 10 pounds

Family 2 adult/2 children - 30 pounds

Any questions please PM me or feel free to ask on thread from now on I will keep this first page up to date, tickets are available on link below for website, please note it is not carrying info through to Paypal at the moment however is easy just to write in description of tickets you would like and price, it has worked fine so far but do hope to fix this.

Thankyou for all your support so far guys

Robbie X announced for the card , after his amazing opener at Battle of the egos he has once again thrown out the challange to any academy star in the country - he want's to challenge the very best !

EXCITING NEWS - At NBW - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING present NOTORIOUS the Futureshock Wrestling tag team title belts will be defended by the Models Joey Hayes and Danny Hope. This is the first time that a Futureshock title has ever been defended at another company's show - stay tuned to find out there opponents !

Archived