SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine some people might want back in on this show now, be interesting to see which one of them faces Prince Ameen lol.

Anyway, show looks good, wish I could attend but its too far and I'm at a party that night but best of luck to all.

• Paid Members
I imagine some people might want back in on this show now, be interesting to see which one of them faces Prince Ameen lol.

Anyway, show looks good, wish I could attend but its too far and I'm at a party that night but best of luck to all.

Thanks for the support buddy

And you never know who just might now turn up on the show , a lot of talent not working that night ;)

• Paid Members
A lot of names from the 1pw cancellation are available? How far is St Neots from Swindon?

Not too far buddy ;);););)

not far at all ;);););)

Is so excited no announce that Billy Gunn (Kip James) will be at NBW - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING present NOTORIOUS - after so much effort and work Mr Ass is finally Southside !

• Paid Members
A lot of names from the 1pw cancellation are available? How far is St Neots from Swindon?

Not too far buddy ;);););)

not far at all ;);););)

Is so excited no announce that Billy Gunn (Kip James) will be at NBW - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING present NOTORIOUS - after so much effort and work Mr Ass is finally Southside !

That show is looking major tasty.

Archived