The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Isn't Tyrone to bounce it off Sally in the New Year?

The lucky bastard, Sally Wabster's got the lot. Makes me wonder why Kevin went with the slightly munster like Molly.

Nothing Dev can bed will scrape the lows of Maya Sharma, which was the dullest serial stalker and "blow up shops while two people are strapped to a cooker before being killed by a lorry going 80MPH down a dead end" ever.

• Moderators
Anyone remember that bird he had with the weird face and even weirder accent?

Ayesha_Dharker.jpg

Ugh.

You fucking racist.

She looks-a like the girl in those-a Dolmio-a adverts-a. Bet you like them as well, don't you Adolf?

Fucking Dolmio adverts. My mate Kris put it best, "It's my Dolmio day when you die".

Anyway. I'd fucking know the back out of Sally Webster

• Paid Members

Becky looks like a crack addict. She's so scrawny her head looks disproportionately large for her body.

Sally's past her prime, but I still would.

Considering how Fizz looked when they brought her in, I think she's perfectly doable nowadays.

• Paid Members

On the topic of soap based women who would get some no woman would get it as hard or as often as Leanne Battersby. Not only is she smoking hot, classy and a nice enough lass to take back to meet the family but she used to be a top class hooker so you know shes just filth but in a respectable way.

Archived