The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I heart Stape. What a man.

Why would Claire, who's always been dull and sensible, run away to France like that? Chances are she won't get charged with much anyway?!

This. Totally unbelieveable. Would never happen.

Stape :love:

I know. Surely she'd have gotten off lightly due to the fact Tracey was shown to be an out and out liar? Again!! Seriously, she lied under oath but was let out of prison months later? And she's an awful character. Sooner she's gone the better.

The lack of Big Sexy Kevin Webster makes me sad but the way Stape has stepped up and taken up the mantle has been spectacular. I love John Stape. :love:

Anyone know who the Asian policewoman is?! It's really bugging me, definitely seen her in something else.

Formerly in Eastenders as one of the Ferrara's and in Missing as a copper too.

Aha! It's been bugging me too. Cheers :)

Stape has been one of the best lately. I love the unintentional murderous streak and keep wondering who's next. Though Fizz is becoming irritating. And the Max angle seems to be quickly forgotten already. Surely Tracey would have spilled that one once Claire was targetted by the police.

Stape is really the most over person on Corrie right now. If they don't let him bump Kevin Webster off in revenge for that beatdown he gave him years ago, it'll be a travesty.

Big Kev should never, ever be bumped off. The guy is main event and even managed to drag Molly to a half decent storyline. "Kevin! Get back in that conservatory!" has to be line of the year.

Archived