The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just caught up with last weeks events, what a wallop Tyrone gave Kevin, now that's how you win a "Buried Alive" match.

That was a sickening crunch when he connected with that right hand. I wonder if Michael Le Vell took one for the team and let Alan Halsall genuinely twat him in the nose? The fall onto Molly's coffin was a sick bump too.

Sally & Rosie are being annoying bitches, or they were in the episode earlier in the week. It's not like either of them haven't had affairs with married or attached men in the past. The Sally/Kevin relationship is ridiculous when you look at it on a long enough timeline, they've both had several affairs and it's ridiculous that they're still together. I suppose you could say the same about most things in soaps though, I guess viewers are only supposed to care about the immediate past, present and future.

Everyone shunning Kevin like they're so much better and like it's fuck all to do with them is ridiculous. T-Mac wouldn't even serve him a pint on Monday night. That shits ridiculous, what if people had behaved like that towards her when her old man was pulling insurance scams or rifling through the Medical Centre drug cupboard so he could get off his box on painkillers or making that stupid screachy noise he did in every scene? Cunt.

That was a sickening crunch when he connected with that right hand. I wonder if Michael Le Vell took one for the team and let Alan Halsall genuinely twat him in the nose? The fall onto Molly's coffin was a sick bump too.

Le Vell is a well-respected method actor who is known to do all his own stunts in his films, so I would say it's certainly a possibility.

Sally & Rosie are being annoying bitches, or they were in the episode earlier in the week. It's not like either of them haven't had affairs with married or attached men in the past. The Sally/Kevin relationship is ridiculous when you look at it on a long enough timeline, they've both had several affairs and it's ridiculous that they're still together. I suppose you could say the same about most things in soaps though, I guess viewers are only supposed to care about the immediate past, present and future.

Apparently Sally got the Jade Goody form of cancer that absolves you of all past sins. As for Rosie, she's just an idiot, int she? I can't remember the last time she said anything that viewers were supposed to agree with. Just because she's started shagging the other thickest resident of the Street apparently she's grown a conscience.

Archived