ICW: The Notorious I.C.W + Afterparty (Showing Super Bowl XLV live)

MarkDallas

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gold Label has set up a facebook page.

CLICK HERE

Taken from the page:

In 2010 Scottish Wrestling witnessed the birth of it's first "supergroup". The Gold Label consists of 4 of the best professional wrestlers to ever grace a Scottish Ring in Wolfgang, Lionheart, Darkside & Red Lightning.

Why did they form? Simple....

Many moons ago these 4 wrestlers were part of a wrestling class who helped revolutionize Scottish Wrestling. Shows were few and far between, yet when a group of young Radicals from Scotland started coming through the ranks popularity of Scottish Wrestling in general rose tenfold. Soon more trainees came through the ranks and more shows added to shedules. The popularity of Scottish Wrestling was getting bigger by the second. Coincidence? Of course not.

Over the course of the next 5 years these individuals would pave their own paths and leave their own legacies not only in Scotland, but in the United Kingdom. Inspiring many along the way to take up the profession themselves and also enticing many a new fan to a Scottish show. If it wasn't for the initial popularity of the members within The Gold Label..would there be a Noam Dar? Would there be an Andy Wild? Would there be as many opportunites out there for wrestlers in Scotland if The Gold Label hadn't played a hand in putting it on the map in the first place? Simply put...No.

These 4 men find themselves as one. Through one common goal.

The Gold Label gave Scottish Wrestling to the world. And now The Gold Label have arrived to take Scottish Wrestling back.

Predictions for Tonight

Carmel W/Sara Vs. Kay Lee Ray W/Nikki Storm

Carmel- As much as I like Kay Lee Ray, Carmel to win

Johnny Moss Vs. Christopher

Johnny Moss- MOSSY, MOSSY Christopher is gonna go splat.

Liam Thomson Vs. Andy Wild

Wild I have mostly Heels Winning so I will give Wild the win, even thought Bad Boy is officially the best in Scotland (plug)

'The Fury' Vinnie James & Joe Coffey Vs. The Bucky Boys W/ The Wee Man

Furious coffee- Make up your mind, is Joe a heel or face, he has turned from Heel to Face and back. I hope it will be a squash, Bucky Boys are an X-factor however. Whoever they are.

The S.T.I's(Mr. Grange & Mr. Divers) W/Laura Vs. The Gold Label(Red Lightning & Wolfgang)

Gold Label I am really not sure, Red and Wolfie need the win to get some momentum, but Grange could do with the win also. I'm going to give GL the edge here but its really to close to call.

James Scott

Archived