ICW: The Notorious I.C.W + Afterparty (Showing Super Bowl XLV live)

MarkDallas

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Match Added:

Johnny Moss Vs. Christopher

We have received word from talent agent James R. Kennedy that his newest client Christopher(formerly know as Chris Rampage in ICW) has requested a match with Johnny Moss on Feb 6th. Mr. Kennedy has informed us that his plan is to make Christopher the number 1 "Sports Entertainer" in the U.K who will conquer the acting world as well as the wrestling world.

Mr. Kennedy said "Christopher has the potential to be as big as any Disney Channel teen sensation going today. We see Insane Championship Wrestling as a stepping stone to, lets be honest, bigger and better things. We didnt have allot of time to waste so we have decided to go after ICW fans beloved Johnny Moss to show our superiority over someone who is considered one of the best wrestlers in Europe thus catapulting Christopher to that position."

Upon hearing this and the list of demands including Christopher having his own dressing room, ICW was more than happy to bring Mossy back up to Glasgow to take on this egotistical youngster.

Christopher?

Credit where it's due for giving Chris Rampage a much-needed character but I can't help but think that this undermines the whole Kid Fite vs. SPWA feud that got him over in ICW. I'd much rather have seen Blaze N Rampage continue as a team before Blaze (the natural heel) turned, leading to a feud between the two.

I dunno. They needed something to do with them, and this is as good a way forward as any. The fued did it's job anyway.

I hope Davey Blaze doesn't get lost in the shuffle though. I do agree with him being the more natural heel, and they might well have him join Christopher. You never know. Also, Christopher might well turn out to be a revelation! I've always considered him to be ridiculously likeable though.

Match added:

'The Fury' Vinnie James & Joe Coffey Vs. The Bucky Boys W/ The Wee Man

The Wee Man is coming back to ICW and this time he isn't coming alone. He's been down the scheme and got himself some "hawners". Will the Bucky Boys run amok over Insane Championship Wrestling or will this tonic fulled team "get leathered" off the formidable force of two up and coming wrestlers in Joe Coffey and Vinnie James? Find out at Apollo 23 on Feb 6th!

Updated card looks like this:

ICW Heavyweight Championship

James Scott

Archived