ICW: The Notorious I.C.W + Afterparty (Showing Super Bowl XLV live)

MarkDallas

Both Lionheart and Mossy WILL be at ICW on Feb 6th. We wish them all the best on the UK TNA shows aswell :thumbsup:

Good news this!! Will be very interesting to see the reaction for both men considering where they will have been just one week earlier

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One would assume that the promotions both Lionheart and Johnny Moss work for will benefit out of having a bit of extra publicity once they have appeared on the TNA shows in Glasgow and London.

One would assume that the promotions both Lionheart and Johnny Moss work for will benefit out of having a bit of extra publicity once they have appeared on the TNA shows in Glasgow and London.

I don't think Lionheart and Mossy's appearences on the TNA UK Tour is going to add anymore bums to the seats at ICW. Unless of course ICW are out with flyers the night of the TNA show in Glasgow pitching the product.

I don't think Lionheart and Mossy's appearences on the TNA UK Tour is going to add anymore bums to the seats at ICW. Unless of course ICW are out with flyers the night of the TNA show in Glasgow pitching the product.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they did that!

Mark, if you need a hand with the flyer distribution let me know nearer the time and I should be able to give you a hand. Heck, it's not like I'm doing anything else (at the moment anyway!)

I was told today that Rob Jannetty actually DID succeed in sending Highlander through that table. Adam Shame also managed it against Stevie Xavier which I completely forgot about.

Johnny Moss defeated the table using BT Gunn's head down in Irvine.

Correct. Tombstone if I remember correctly. Gunn is clearly a nutter :thumbsup:

Archived