ICW: The Notorious I.C.W + Afterparty (Showing Super Bowl XLV live)

MarkDallas

EDIT: Wee mistake, ive jumped the gun on the Psyko Dalek thing, ive just been informed due to their contract and there cathouse gig coming up they wont be able to play at our show, the band had been up for playing at ICW but there management had put the kibosh on it. Apoligise, ill find a replacement :(

I wouldn't be too worried young Mr Dallas the fans pay to see a few hours of madness the music act is a bonus.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I personally see the gold label being the unstoppable force type thing, with the whole who's gonna stop them story, and it'l be mossy as the big superhero/tna superstar who saves Icw :)

By this time Bt Gunn will be champion again and we'l have Mossy v Bt Gunn (I predict)

Even though Johnny Moss is seemingly in a tryout match I wouldn't call him a TNA superstar yet. He is amazing and if he does impress it could lead to him surely leaving these shores.

I wouldn't worry about the bands Mark Dallas, it's just extra noise when your trying to order from the bar :D

Does anyone know what's going on with the Renfrew/Kermit The Frog/SpongeBob videos on Youtube? They seem to suggest that something will happen on Feb 6th.

I am lead to believe it is just a fan with a good imagination?

Does anyone know what's going on with the Renfrew/Kermit The Frog/SpongeBob videos on Youtube? They seem to suggest that something will happen on Feb 6th.

I am lead to believe it is just a fan with a good imagination?

I thought it was Chris Renfrew having some fun. It's been amazing though. It makes me WANT to see something, but I'm not sure how it can actually happen! I think if it was part of the show, Dallas would have been posting the videos on here.

I've been loving the videos though. Kermit the Frog is superb.

I'm Loving the Kermit thing, the 3rd video especially is phenomenal! :laugh:

Here they are for anyone who hasnt seen them:

!

Also to get people upto track with the Gold Label/N.A.K fues weve put this video online, here is part 1. Part 2 will be uploaded later this weekend:

Gold Label Vs. N.A.K - The Story So Far (Part 1)

We retrace the rivalry in Insane Championship Wrestling between The Gold Label (Wolfgang, Red Lightning, Lionheart & James Scott) and the New Age Klique (Jack Jester, B.T Gunn & Chris Renfrew) from the beginning at our first event of 2010 (The formation of The Gold Label at 'Payback') to our last event of 2010 (Fear & Loathing 3).

As the fued unfolds watch the crowds in ICW get bigger and louder with every twist and turn.

Just added:

Carmel W/Sara Vs. Kay Lee Ray W/Nikki Storm

Kay Lee makes her ICW debut and attempts to extract some revenge from the woman who attacked her when she was part of the ring crew to send a message to Nikki Storm. Things escalated at our last event when Sara got herself involved in Nikki and Carmel's Falls Count Anywhere which prompted Kay Lee to step in and even up the sides. Kay Lee has been training at the SPWA wrestling academy and can't wait to make her ICW debut on Feb 6th at Apollo 23!

Watching those videos gave me a laugh and got me thinking

I know the voice over for Kermit, but for the life of me I cant figure out who the fuck it is

DAMN YOU DALLAS AND YOUR FUCKED UP PROMOTION!!!!!

Only you could get away with shite like that hahaha

I WILL figure that voice out and I WILL make myself proud.

Archived