ICW: The Notorious I.C.W + Afterparty (Showing Super Bowl XLV live)

MarkDallas

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for what its worth and I know that isnt much

I would hazard a guess at one of the bucky boys being Max Mayhem or whatever he is wanting called these days , but I am probably all wrong since I havent been through that way in a while

And if you have seen the pics of him you would know why I jump to that conclussion and the conversations I have had with him in the past the "Scheme" is his playground.

Watch me be wrong on this altogether :(

for what its worth and I know that isnt much

I would hazard a guess at one of the bucky boys being Max Mayhem or whatever he is wanting called these days , but I am probably all wrong since I havent been through that way in a while

And if you have seen the pics of him you would know why I jump to that conclussion and the conversations I have had with him in the past the "Scheme" is his playground.

Watch me be wrong on this altogether :(

I'm unsure if he still trains with anyone.

I would be surprised if Chris Renfrew is one of the tag team members.

I was thinking the same thing - we knew Renfrew likes his Buckie and after what happened at Fear & Loathing between him and the Wee Man, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

the 2 groups though i think will continue to feud only the singles feuds will swap over. so we'll likely see renfrew against lightning or wolfgang and perhaps BT chasing the belt against Darkside. Jester/Lionheart could be good.

the storyline/feud for the gold label only literally just begun properly at the last show.

I personally see the gold label being the unstoppable force type thing, with the whole who's gonna stop them story, and it'l be mossy as the big superhero/tna superstar who saves Icw :)

By this time Bt Gunn will be champion again and we'l have Mossy v Bt Gunn (I predict)

EDIT: Wee mistake, ive jumped the gun on the Psyko Dalek thing, ive just been informed due to their contract and there cathouse gig coming up they wont be able to play at our show, the band had been up for playing at ICW but there management had put the kibosh on it. Apoligise, ill find a replacement :(

Archived