ICW: The Notorious I.C.W + Afterparty (Showing Super Bowl XLV live)

MarkDallas

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jester vs Scott. Someone's leaving in a body bag. Nice to see Jester get a shot at the title though I don't see him winning, then again this is ICW we are talking about.

Is Lionheart definitely gonna make it? If all goes well for him he probs wont be able to.

New match confirmed for Feb 6th:

The S.T.I's(Mr. Grange & Mr. Divers) W/Laura Vs. The Gold Label(Red Lightning & Wolfgang)

At 'Fear & Loathing 3' Red Lightning informed the crowd that since The Gold Label now had the gold in ICW that the 'Grange 4 Champ' campaign was now a problem that they had to deal with. This led to William Grange and his partners in crime coming to the ring and challenging Red to a match. After about 5 minutes of action the other members of The Gold Label hit the ring and took out Grange and Divers. As they turned their sights on Laura(Grange's secretary) Wolfgang hit the ring but instead of saving Laura he planted her on the mat to show his alliance to The Gold Label and then proceeded to cover her in gold spray paint.

Fan's are unhappy that their was no decisive winner in the match and Grange was livid at what happened to his trusted secretary. So Insane Championship Wrestling has decided to give Grange the opportunity to extract revenge. Will he succeed or will the might of The Gold Label be to much for him and his associates? Find out at Apollo 23 on February 6th!

Oh yes - another opportunity to break out the bright neon pink sign once again! :D I'm SO looking forward to the next event now that this match has been added :nerd:

New match confirmed for Feb 6th:

Best Of 5 Series (Match 1)

Liam Thomson Vs. Andy Wild

Earlier this year Andy Wild caused a massive upset when he defeated a man who is considered by many to be the most technically sound wrestler in Scotland today in Liam Thomson. There are some people now claiming that young Andy may soon take that accolade from Thomson if he continues to improve 2011 as quickly as he has done in 2010. This has lit a fire under Thomson who has thrown down this challenge to Wild that will begin on February 6th at 'The Notorious I.C.W' and will continue throughout the year till we find out who is the better man.

I think its a case of reading another topic on here and not reading it properly

Thats a reference to Lioheart and Mossy getting shots with TNA

but its been pointed out and discussed that they are being used on the Uk TNA tour in january because they made some sort of arrangement or whatever you want to call it with the BWC

But word is rife that someone has applied to the next series of Tough Enough and if successful (sp?) i wish him all the best of luck with it , couldnt happen to a better guy, will be well deserved if given the chance ;)

Archived