SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members
I know I already said it in the IPW:UK thread, but Nigel vs Dave Mastiff would be immense.

Completely selfish, but Nigel vs Zack would be a technical clinic of a match, a real true dream match.

Wouldn't mind seeing Lionheart vs Nigel part 2.

I don't know if I'd want Burridge vs Nigel V.... Their match last year was good but couldn't touch their 07 primes and I think I'd have their previous epics hanging over me.

I'd already thought that about Burridge tbh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I already said it in the IPW:UK thread, but Nigel vs Dave Mastiff would be immense.

Completely selfish, but Nigel vs Zack would be a technical clinic of a match, a real true dream match.

I don't know if I'd want Burridge vs Nigel V.... Their match last year was good but couldn't touch their 07 primes and I think I'd have their previous epics hanging over me.

I like that idea if possible. Agree with the Burridge. They don't mesh well. I know spud is good friends with Nigel as is evident from twitter so that could entice him to do it. Joey Hayes would probably be a pretty good opponent although it would be hard to believe in him winning the match.

So my choices would be either Lionheart, Zack sabre Jr, Mark Haskins, or Leroy Kincaide.

On another note, heard Burchill's making a comeback. Ever tried him? and anyone actually know what Hade Vansen is up to nowadays?

They DID mesh well. They meshed very well indeed and their 45 minute Iron Man match was the finest match any incarnation of 1PW ever put on.

But last year, Nigel was broken down and Burridge had spent almost two years on the shelf. Nigel's not wrestled for what feels like over a year now and Burridge hasn't shown me anything to suggest those two years off with injury didn't completely change him as a wrestler.

I like that idea if possible. Agree with the Burridge. They don't mesh well. I know spud is good friends with Nigel as is evident from twitter so that could entice him to do it. Joey Hayes would probably be a pretty good opponent although it would be hard to believe in him winning the match.

So my choices would be either Lionheart, Zack sabre Jr, Mark Haskins, or Leroy Kincaide.

On another note, heard Burchill's making a comeback. Ever tried him? and anyone actually know what Hade Vansen is up to nowadays?

He's doing pretty well for himself in LA actually in filmwork.

He's doing pretty well for himself in LA actually in filmwork.

They came out of the infamous FWA academy didn't they. I know Haskins and Lion kid were also trained there/by you Mark. can you give a rundown on all you trained? all seem to have done well

• Paid Members

Have decided I'm going to this one. Here are just three reasons...

1. Nigel McGuinness.

2. A return to Nottingham!

3. Seasons Beatings! Last time I went to a show named that, it was 2002... lofty standards indeed.

Archived